Please include the following information in posts reporting problems and we can help better and more quickly.
For compile problems:
- Operating system, distro if applicable, and version
- Output of gcc --version
- Complete output showing the error
For performance problems (ie, too slow or too fast):
- CPU type and speed
- Video card model
- Driver version
- The specific game showing the problem
For run-time problems:
- Operating system, distro, and version
- Complete description of the problem, ideally with screenshots showing it (assuming the problem is visual)
- The complete command line used to run SDLMAME
- The contents of mame.ini
- The output from running SDLMAME with the -verbose switch
Thanks in advance for following these guidelines!
Last edited by R. Belmont; 02/09/09 01:40 PM.