Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
MAME Jump to new posts
Re: TMS-09xx/1xxx thread (was New Dumps) hap 12/10/19 01:22 PM
Hi Rik

On cheap handhelds like this, you're likely to be greeted by a blob of epoxy. The MCU underneath will probably be unknown without a decap.
3,455 2,149,084 Read More
MAME Jump to new posts
Re: New dumps ssj 12/10/19 01:16 PM
The ultra rare standalone cart of Cross High for the Supervision has finally been dumped! This makes all known released games for the system preserved. Also some more good news on the Game Master front, Shadow Warrior and Finite Zone have also been dumped which leaves only 3 known games undumped (Invaders, S-Race and Tank Battle) I'll keep on my quest to find them, but at this rate it will probably take a few more years to find them all...

Speaking of Game Master would be nice if someone could give the system some love and improve its driver as emulation is still far from being good smile
767 605,839 Read More
MAME Jump to new posts
Re: JS and WebAssembly question robcfg 12/10/19 09:46 AM
Now that I got it working, I'm trying to autoboot a disk image by issuing the command RUN"LOADER".

I've found that I can pass that as a parameter and it's typed when the emulation boots, but when I try to enter the newline character, it doesn't even show the command.

If I add the parameters like this:
Code
JSMESSLoader.extraArgs(['-autoboot_command','RUN\"LOADER\"'])

The emulator will type that and wait for me to press Enter.

But if I add the newline character:
Code
JSMESSLoader.extraArgs(['-autoboot_command','RUN\"LOADER\"\n'])

It does not type anything.

This works as expected on the desktop version of Mame:
Code
./mame64 dragon64 -window -resolution 320x240 -autoboot_command 'RUN\"LOADER\"\n' -autoboot_delay 5

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Cheers,
Rob
13 551 Read More
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (AJR, R. Belmont, 1 invisible), 184 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums9
Topics8,721
Posts114,628
Members4,873
Most Online510
Aug 26th, 2019