Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
MAME
04/01/19 07:40 PM
For easy reference:

Logos

This repository contains a large collection of game logos created for MAME as well as other platforms. I update it from time to time, adding new logos and fixing/improving others. In case you use the older packs that were distributed as .zip's, I'd recommend updating to the latest version.

In case you noticed a logo isn't present and care enough to let me know, I'd be happy to create it for you. Ideally you'd send me an unfiltered screenshot that contains the logo (typically the title screen), to save me from having to download the rom. I cannot afford to download terabytes of data I have negative interest in.

Flyers/Covers

This one contains arcade flyers, game boxes et al, in the highest possible resolution and quality I could find, in .jpg format. I know there are comparable (probably more comprehensive) projects out there, but their content comes in .png format, which requires a (relatively) huge chunk of hard drive space and has no other advantage save maybe the frontend using it not needing jpg support.

Port names

Intended for use with crazyc's plugin that is distributed with MAME, these files rename the system's controls to something more descriptive (i.e. 'P1 Button 1' becomes 'P1 Fire'), which makes configuring them easier, especially helpful with fighting games with lots of buttons. A sizeable chunk of arcade games are done, but most home system definitions still need defining. I'm not likely to resume working on this, on my own, at least.

0 215 Read More
Who's Online Now
5 registered members (Vas Crabb, Pernod, shattered, Heihachi_73, 1 invisible), 130 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Forum Statistics
Forums9
Topics8,645
Posts113,200
Members4,842
Most Online324
Dec 20th, 2018