Thread Like Summary
tdmame
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by tdmame
tdmame
I am trying to add Punch Out to my vertical cab that was setup when I got it and has MAMEUIFX64 .172 on it. I was trying to find a Punch Out rom .172 but wasn't able to and not sure if one even exists. I downloaded what I could find an on my only PC got it to run on the latest version of MAMEUI64 but when I add it to the vertical cabs I get missing roms and failed in the audit screen. The punchout.zip rom file is in the same folder as the rest of my mame games which work fine. Not really sure what I need to do here and was looking for suggestions. Thanks.
Liked Replies
by kmg
kmg
Arcade Database is a handy tool with all sorts of metadata going back to primordial MAME: http://adb.arcadeitalia.net/dettaglio_mame.php?game_name=punchout. It doesn't look like Punch-Out!! (Rev B) has had any rom changes since it was added in 0.155.
1 member likes this
Who's Online Now
3 members (Heihachi_73, judge, 1 invisible), 24 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums9
Topics9,086
Posts119,083
Members5,014
Most Online890
Jan 17th, 2020
Our Sponsor
These forums are sponsored by Superior Solitaire, an ad-free card game collection for macOS and iOS. Download it today!

Superior Solitaire
Forum hosted by www.retrogamesformac.com