Home Page
Posted By: dave1z premade mac HD images links not working - 12/05/11 05:54 PM
Recently I downloaded the mac .chd images from the WIP site and they worked fine. Unfortunately I had a HD crash and needed to start over. However when I followed the link to get the pre-made images again, they no longer work. Just thought someone should know about it.
Uhh, crap. That was a wildcard delete gone a little too far. Anyone have those someplace again? Gregoire? smile

The images have been restored except for the 2GB one. If someone has that, let me know smile
Making a new post, since I don't know if it'll notify the OP on an edit, but anyway all the files are back where they should be now. Thank Anna Wu smile
Posted By: dave1z Re: premade mac HD images links not working - 12/16/11 04:04 PM
Thank's much to all! wink

uh, just one more thing, I noticed that my "posts" counter doesn't seem to increment when I send something to the forum. Am I missing something here? Or don't my opinions count?
Posted By: Anna Wu Re: premade mac HD images links not working - 12/16/11 04:17 PM
Originally Posted By dave1z
Thank's much to all! wink

uh, just one more thing, I noticed that my "posts" counter doesn't seem to increment when I send something to the forum. Am I missing something here? Or don't my opinions count?

Maybe a refresh problem on your side?
Posted By: Robbbert Re: premade mac HD images links not working - 12/17/11 11:58 AM
They get added to arbee's post count laugh
© Forums