Updated the MESS Artwork page again.http://www.mess.org/artwork
Here's what's new:
- Uploaded Comboman's Speak & Read artwork.
- Uploaded AntoPISA's TurboGrafx 16 artwork.
- Added to page: epacman2, kingman, nes, pbqbert, tmpacman, wizatron, zackman
- The page now has all the previews, thanks to AntoPISA.
- Added AntoPISA's Nintendo GameBoy Pocket artwork.
- Updated the page, dat and ini files.
- Added PCW8256 (Amstrad) artwork.
- Updated Prodest 128 (Olivetti) artwork.
(Thanks to Retro27 for the contributions.)
- Added AntoPISA's Commodore 64 (PAL) (1084 monitor) artwork.
- AntoPISA updated MegaDuck/Cougar Boy artwork.
- Artwork preview snapshots updated.
- Dat and ini files updated to 06/11/2015.
- AntoPISA Added Commodore 64 (NTSC) (1702 Monitor and Floppy Drive) artwork, courtesy of Nightvoice.
- AntoPISA updated DAT and INI file(s).
- AntoPISA and Stiletto added hap's artwork for bpengo and bbtime and einvader.
- gckong.zip, packmon.zip, and msthawk.zip have been replaced by hap at MESS artwork page with "newer, better versions"
- hap suggested we remove mvbfree.zip and efball.zip and their artwork previews because internal artwork is better than external artwork. So Stiletto removed them from the MESS Artwork page. The files are still there, but they're not linked on the page.
- pretty much all clickable chess artwork was broken in some fashion for some reason. We had to update the following: academy.zip, alm16.zip, alm32.zip, amsterd.zip, berlinp.zip, bpl32.zip, dallas16.zip, gen32.zip, gen32_41.zip, gen32_oc.zip, glasgow.zip, lond020.zip, lond030.zip, lyon16.zip, lyon32.zip, milano.zip, mm4.zip, monteciv.zip, polgar.zip, sexpertc.zip, van16.zip, van32.zip - which was a project we'd started in November. Now they should work again, but only for MAME 0.165-0.171. Previous MAME (0.164 and before) requires the previous artworks, which are no longer stored there.
- academy.zip, alm16.zip, alm32.zip, amsterd.zip, berlinp.zip, bpl32.zip, dallas16.zip, gen32.zip, gen32_41.zip, gen32_oc.zip, glasgow.zip, lond020.zip, lond030.zip, lyon16.zip, lyon32.zip, milano.zip, mm4.zip, monteciv.zip, polgar.zip, sexpertc.zip, van16.zip, van32.zip, mm5.zip, dallas,zip, dallas32.zip, rebel5.zip, roma32.zip, supercon.zip have all been removed/rewritten for MAME 0.172 due to MAME license change and the old artwork is not compatible with what is now in MAME 0.172. We moved all of this to a new section on the page, called "Discontinued Decorative Artwork". mm5.zip, dallas,zip, dallas32.zip, rebel5.zip, roma32.zip, supercon.zip should all also work for before MAME 0.165, even though they are in the MAME 0.165-0.171 section.
- AntoPISA added bzaxxon artwork, courtesy of hap.
- Stiletto added gjungler, kcontra, ktmnt and ktopgun artworks.
- AntoPISA replaced artwork preview images for: einvader.zip, gckong.zip, msthawk.zip and packmon.zip.