Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
OP Offline
R
this is the problem i just download knights of valour plus/ knights of valour superheros/ knights of valour 2 plus, but my Macmame(v.103u2) is not showing it. i audit it 3 times still nothing. i made sure the name was rite and all but what the problem i know macmame support it so why my system would pick it up.. if anyone i mean any one know how to help me please tell asap.... i love the 1st one now i want them all

What's the exact name of you romset ? (ie : xxxxxxxx.zip)

How did you made sure the name of the zip file was correct ?
You've 2 ways to know the correct name of a romset :

1/ Use the "identify romset" feature (Reports tab)
2/ Generate a game's list with the "List..." button (Reports tab)

R
OP Offline
R
i tried the first one and i put it in the same way it was written it still didnt work. i just tried your second choice and it's telling me that kovplus & kovsh the rom set can be place in the kov rom folder. i tried that is still doesnt work so what now. do u have these game and how did u get them to work...

Are they in the right folder??

Quote:
Originally posted by romanoff:
this is the problem i just download knights of valour plus/ knights of valour superheros/ knights of valour 2 plus, but my Macmame(v.103u2) is not showing it. i audit it 3 times still nothing. i made sure the name was rite and all but what the problem i know macmame support it so why my system would pick it up.. if anyone i mean any one know how to help me please tell asap.... i love the 1st one now i want them all
Knight Of Valour 2 Plus/Nine dragons is a clone of Knights Of Valour 2. Inaddition to kov2plus.zip, you must also have the kov2.zip romset in your ROM folder

Knights Of Valour Plus and Knights Of Valour Superheroes are both clones of Knights Of Valour and need the kov.zip, in addition to the kovsh.zip or kovplus.zip (or kovplusa.zip).

Please also verify that you don't have the "hide clone" option enabled in the game list.

BUT note that kno superheroes, and kno 2 plus are reported in the game list as "not working". Supported game doesn't mean working game.

JPS
Bloodbowl ? Strasbourg :
http://jpschuck.free.fr/blood
Please, tell us what's the exact name of you romset ? (ie : xxxxxxxx.zip)

R
OP Offline
R
i like to thank every one for their help the problem was i didnt have the clone option on silly me sorry...

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
6 members (Golden Child, Dam0, Pernod, r09, 2 invisible), 38 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums9
Topics8,921
Posts117,204
Members4,989
Most Online890
Jan 17th, 2020
Forum Host
These forums are hosted by www.retrogamesformac.com
Forum hosted by www.retrogamesformac.com