Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
so i have a logitech wireless rublepad 2. I pressed tab and went to the control setup but i dont know how to get mac mame to regester with this game pad. absoutly nothing is happening. could it be that im trying to imput the comand in the wrong place or do i need something to make mame recognize my game pad

Check The Official Game Controller Review Thread for starters it will help.

GP2X, your portable emulation fix.
OP Offline
is that here or on the mame site?

A
A
Its the first sticky thread on this board. . .

But in answer to your question, I have the same exact controller and its seems to work just fine with MacMAME. All I do is start a game, press tab and then go into the general input section. Then for instance go to P1 button (with your keyboard) and press return. It will start blinking and then you need to press the button which you want to map to the P1 button. It will keep flashing for about 10 seconds, but this is so can map extra stuff to it such as a button on your keyboard. By default MacMAME is already pretty well set up for the RumblePad. It uses the left thumbstick for controlling movement but you can switch this on the controller by pressing the Mode button. No need to remap the controls to the HAtswitch

OP Offline
so i'm having a different problem now. when the game pad works its stuck in up. when i press tab the coursor just cycles up the memu, it stops when i pull down on the left stick a little bit tho. i tried unpluging the controller but now it wont do anything. how can i test and set the calabration for the analog thumb stick?

OP Offline
scratch that last post all is running well.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 44 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums9
Topics8,836
Posts116,223
Members4,921
Most Online890
Jan 17th, 2020