Next Thread
Print Thread
#15215 08/28/06 03:30 AM
K
kc4reel Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hi,
I hope this is question is within the "rules". I was wondering if there is a place online where there is a list of the game instructions for a lot of these arcade games. Basically what I'm looking for is instructions for some of the more complex fighting games like Mortal Kombat, Fatal Fury, King of Fighters etc, along with even some of the more basic games. It would be nice to have a printable list of the controls for these games handy. I'm probably being lazy and I could do individual searches for each game and come up with stuff but I figured there must be some better search words than I'm using cuz I'm coming up empty on a lot of them. Let me know what works for you guys. Thanks!

If I understand you correctly, what you're looking for is already available in the front-end.
Highlight any game, click the [Info] button, select {Contron Panel} from the button under the [Info] button. Once you have the Control Panel PNG's installed in your Control Panel folder, you would see the info on controls and button/joystick/wheel/spinner/trackball layout for any selected game. That is... if I understand you correctly.

You could also have a look at this site if you need more detailed info.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
2 members (Dorando, 1 invisible), 29 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums9
Topics9,132
Posts119,654
Members5,029
Most Online890
Jan 17th, 2020
Our Sponsor
These forums are sponsored by Superior Solitaire, an ad-free card game collection for macOS and iOS. Download it today!

Superior Solitaire
Forum hosted by www.retrogamesformac.com