Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#27089 02/27/07 01:57 AM
T
OP Offline
T
Hi guys,
New to the board. Just building a Mame rig from a Al Powerbook and have been reading about the different ways to setup a MAME cabinet. Non the less I have been using both SDLMame and Mame OSX. Ive had a few problems with SDL and have been using Mame OSX with much success. In my travels to find the perfect "front end" I ran across mGalaxy [http://www.mgalaxy.com/]. Anyhow, I asked the programmer if he would be interested in doing a port for Mame OSX/SDLMame and he said he would but didnt have a Macintosh machine that he could test on. I was going to provide him with a machine if he was local but seeing as he is in Belgium and Im in Los Angeles. Just wondering if anyone here might be living in Belgium, or could assist. It's a really wonderful front end (IMO), and seeing as the choices for the Mac platform are really slim. Just an idea. -Dean

Very Apple-looking UI! Evokes iTunes or the Apple TV advertising creative.

Moderated by  Dave Dribin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
3 members (Golden Child, Olivier Galibert, 1 invisible), 30 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums9
Topics8,960
Posts117,760
Members4,994
Most Online890
Jan 17th, 2020
Forum Host
These forums are hosted by www.retrogamesformac.com
Forum hosted by www.retrogamesformac.com