Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
JoJo Offline OP
OP Offline
Does anybody have any news about this machine and its clones, apart from the usual bits you can find on the net?

Is the driver working? To which extent? Any software ever dumped or released?

Apart from the boot screen, which somebody has dumped with the help of MESS, I haven't been able to find anything interesting about this machine - probably it is the most underrated machine of all times! smirk

JoJo
D
D
It's a very rare machine. I keep looking on eBay but I have never seen a Laser 350, 500 or 700. The driver is most likely broken in various ways because it's so old now and without maintainer, but I don't even have any software to test it.

Very few people bought those machines because there were already better alternatives available when they were released, and they weren't much cheaper if at all.

C
C
Duke - I've just emailed you some Laser/VTech images from TOSEC I renamed little while ago.

Might be some help..... (or not...)

D
D
Cassiel - you mailed me software for the Laser 210/310 and Laser 2001, but we need Laser 350/500/700 software. Those computers are totally different and not compatible.

(and I think it was me who renamed those for TOSEC, at least the 210/310 ones)

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
2 members (Golden Child, 1 invisible), 26 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums9
Topics9,085
Posts119,081
Members5,014
Most Online890
Jan 17th, 2020
Our Sponsor
These forums are sponsored by Superior Solitaire, an ad-free card game collection for macOS and iOS. Download it today!

Superior Solitaire
Forum hosted by www.retrogamesformac.com