Get it here
The only core change this time is the experimental GEMS driver. A few words of caution:
1) There is verbose debug output from the driver. You'll recognize it as similar to what the gems.exe utility printed.
2) The "stop" command is always 0. If you set it to something else, your computer may explode.
3) The region size must always be 4 MB or larger. The driver will crash if you make it smaller.
4) Not all GEMS games work, but most should.
5) The sound balance isn't where I want it yet - I basically turned stuff down until it stopped clipping, but there's more adjustment to be done.
That all out of the way, have fun and post your .xml additions here.
GEMS games that definitely will not work include: Ariel: The Little Mermaid, Battletech, B.O.B, Batman Returns, Bonkers, Chakan: The Forever Man, Cliffhanger, Dinosaurs for Hire, ESPN SpeedWorld, Eternal Champions, Evander Holyfield's Real Deal Boxing, Ex-Mutants, Fun-n-Games, Garfield: Caught in the Act, Greatest Heavyweights of the Ring, Greendog: The Beached Surfer Dude, Head-On Soccer, Home Alone, Home Alone 2, Kid Chameleon, NBA Action, NBA Hangtime, Pink Goes To Hollywood, Pinocchio, Pirates! Gold, Shanghai 2: Dragon's Eye, Tale Spin, Taz-Mania, Taz in Escape From Mars, Vectorman, Vectorman 2, Virtual Pinball, Wacky Worlds, WWF Wrestlemania Arcade, X-Men 2: Clone Wars, Young Indiana Jones, and all 32X games that use GEMS.
Most games not on that list which use GEMS are expected to work, but some may not. Please report them here and we'll get them tackled the hard way ;-)