Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
Originally Posted By Belegdol
I think that timing improved a bit with smf's latest updates. Tekken 3 is no longer slow as hell despite 100 % emulation speed, at least.

you're absolutely right, on my macbook it finally is playable (instead than in slow motion all the time!)

OP Offline
just tested Tekken 3 with .122u6.
was really impressed, it is fully playable!
still some stuttering when you go to the next match but it does not affect during the battle.
does anyone noticed those glitches in Tekken 3?

tested Ergheiz, but seem my Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 3 ghz is not enough, i have frame skipping, but the timing was improved and that game is also playable.

Last edited by kr4pul4x; 01/23/08 01:14 AM.
J
J
I hope for:
Improvements to Daytona USA (If it wasnt for the bugs and missing graphical bits, it would probably run at an acceptable speed on my Core 2 Duo based on testing I have done)

Someone finding a way to dump, trojan or decap & read the contents of the 3D math DSPs used in Star Wars Arcade (or failing that, someone writing a pile of trojans and other things so that the bugs to do with the camera and aiming can be corrected). Oh and finding a way to make the music work would be nice too :P (yes I know about the whole MPEG thing)

Someone correcting the bugs in Time Crisis so that the game is playable all the way through

The ability to play Keyboardmania (or any other game) using my real MIDI keyboard

Of course I know that these things will happen when they happen but hey, I can still wish for things, right smile

R
Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
R
Like I've said before, if Microsoft wins their lawsuit MPEG will be free in 2018. Otherwise it's 2023 :-)

If we're doing this as a wish list, I'm hoping that something big happens on the NAOMI front. Seems like years since el semi punched through that barrier.

P
P
Danger Express

OP Offline
I hope Atomiswave and hokuto no ken emulation this year! laugh
Just joking!
Before adding new games, i hope first a fix about sound stuttering and other refresh issues that really poisoning Mame experience since 10 versions..
Beside, are they any hope about World Rally?what does prevent from emulating that game?Any incryption?

An underused area of MAMEDEV explains why a lot of the common (why doesn't this work) questioned games are not working.

In this instance, World Rally
More information specifically for the DALLAS MCU can be found on Guru's Undumpable page.

If you want to look up more games, check HERE, referenced by Company. Not all games are listed, but the major ones are. Also, you can access the MAME Source which has most of this information and much more documented for the future.

A little research beforehand can mean the difference of being referred to or labeled as someone who is truly interested in the process of emulation or a "Fanboy".

OP Offline
Thanl you for the links.

so it seem there is no hope for World Rally... frown
as the board suicide itself...

B
B
Just sound fix for macross2

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  R. Belmont 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 33 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums9
Topics8,993
Posts118,152
Members5,005
Most Online890
Jan 17th, 2020
Forum Host
These forums are hosted by www.retrogamesformac.com
Forum hosted by www.retrogamesformac.com