Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#41007 05/10/08 08:48 PM
R
OP Offline
R
Beta version of v1.3.9 for Mac available here. Please do not circulate elsewhere.

http://www.esatclear.ie/~bannister/nestopia-mac-139b1.zip

This version should have feature parity with v1.3.7 for Mac, which has involved a fair bit of change under the hood to build with Martin's latest code. I might hook up some more of the core functionality ahead of a release if I have time, though I'm pretty busy at the minute.

Comments please.

D
D
Appears to work just fine for me, though I haven't tried all features (the major stuff all worked). Seems to be slightly faster than the previous release as well.

Only issue I had (and it's a minor one) is that the Open Recent menu didn't correctly remember what I opened recently (it showed folder names instead of ROMs). I hit Clear Menu and it appears to be working fine now.

"Last version was better," says Floyd. "More bugs. Bugs make game fun."
R
OP Offline
R
I'd call that corrupt preferences. The code that does the Open Recent functionality changed last when I fixed it to support Kanji, which has to be more than a year ago now.

Thanks for the feedback.

C
C
It's running flawlessy on my iMac 24"

Just one question: since the iMac, MacBook and MacBook Pro monitors have an aspect ratio of 16:10, could you also add the option "16:10 Corrected" into your emulators please? IMHO a lot of people would appreciate that, thank you smile

Last edited by Cesco; 05/13/08 08:45 PM.
R
OP Offline
R
Erm, just turn off the aspect ratio correction and resize the window yourself by holding down the option key?

C
C
Whoops... I don't know why, but I always thought that setting it "uncorrected" would made it appearing in its original form (4:3) smile

Moderated by  Marty, R. Belmont 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 19 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums9
Topics8,993
Posts118,153
Members5,005
Most Online890
Jan 17th, 2020
Forum Host
These forums are hosted by www.retrogamesformac.com
Forum hosted by www.retrogamesformac.com