Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
M
I think there's an echo in here laugh

O
OP Offline
O
No such luck with making a new folder.

It still tells me to put the disksys.rom file in app support, which also doesn't work.

It sounds like a dumb file or cache or something is causing a conflict

Maybe someone could post their working Nestopia (and relevant folders) on rapidshare (or some file sharing site) and I could just copy yours and paste it identically in the same spots, which should work. Had to do this to get the Internet working in Boot Camp once

Any takers?

M
M
It would be illegal to distribute the Famicom Disk System BIOS

Then put an empty file in its place, with the same name. Or take a screenshot? I'm thinking that some basic terms aren't being understood here, so words are going to fail unlike a concrete example.

O
OP Offline
O
yes, maybe a screenshot would enough to get it working right.

Can you do as such, Blargg?

O
OP Offline
O
bump for great justice!

I don't know about others, but anyone bumping a topic without adding anything useful automatically gets bumped to my "posts to ignore" list. Read up on how to ask questions the smart way, specifically the section about urgency. BTW, I don't have any machines that will run the latest Nestopia anyway.

O
OP Offline
O
Hmm, perhaps not enough time was given, apologies.

It seems that most have been dismissive of the issue besides your suggestions, so I naturally looked to you.

I guess that is one of a Mac program flaws. Short of rewritting the code yourself, there is only so many things you can do in order to fix occurring problems, and if you are unable, you are out of luck.

Oh well, maybe I have a eureka moment eventually. Until then, I'll continue checking the threads.

M
M
Originally Posted By Oliver Surpless
It seems that most have been dismissive of the issue besides your suggestions, so I naturally looked to you.

I think most people are dismissive of the issue because you're the only person having this problem, so clearly the problem is with something you're doing, not Nestopia.

Originally Posted By MooglyGuy
I think most people are dismissive of the issue because you're the only person having this problem, so clearly the problem is with something you're doing, not Nestopia.

I think that's why he posted, because he thought he was doing something wrong and wanted assistance. Even if people were only interested in bug reports, such feedback is useful for improving the program/documentation.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Marty, R. Belmont 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 17 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums9
Topics9,132
Posts119,656
Members5,029
Most Online890
Jan 17th, 2020
Our Sponsor
These forums are sponsored by Superior Solitaire, an ad-free card game collection for macOS and iOS. Download it today!

Superior Solitaire
Forum hosted by www.retrogamesformac.com