Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#56293 11/13/09 11:17 PM
M
OP Offline
M
If you have not downloaded my pack in a while go ahead and do so. I made a few important changes in the past few weeks. The file can be located on my downloads page.

www.mightymo.net

M
OP Offline
M
I'm still making more updates, so be sure to go to my downloads page and check the date to see if your version is the most up-to-date. If you try to load Super Mario Bros. (USA) it will not load, I fixed that. Can't upload the newest pack because I'm at work, no FTP access. Will do it tonight though.

I also requested to, if possible, have the matching .xml cheat file be loaded when the game is loaded (by filename of course). That would be handy. And also resizing of the cheat window would be helpful.

M
OP Offline
M
Lots of fixes to SMB, SMB2 (rev 1, 2) and SMB 3 (rev 1, 2). Have no idea how those files got corrupted, but all fixed now.

This is the most dead forum I ever visit. Is Martin still alive? No response to emails, no emulator news.

R
Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
R
Martin disappears for like a year at a time and then shows up with a new version out of nowhere. I don't know what he's doing exactly smile

M
OP Offline
M
Updated all three Ninja Gaidens and edited/added a few other titles.

M
OP Offline
M
My cheat code pack has been re-written from scratch. What I did was I took out all the <rocky>, <address>, <value> and <compare> tags because some of them somehow got corrupted. So now all my files only have the <genie> tag. Go get it now (delete all of the old files in your cheat directory first).

http://www.mightymo.net

Last edited by Mighty Mo; 11/22/09 07:06 PM.
M
OP Offline
M
Lots of more fixes. I'm pretty much finished for the most part. Quite a good pack if I must say so myself.

C
C
Hey, very cool your site, huh? Several interesting things together...I'm gonna try your pack. Thank you.

"Mythology is what grownups believe, folklore is what they tell children and religion is both."
M
OP Offline
M
I have included Pro Action Replay codes in my pack. First delete all of your old xml cheat files and replace them with my new pack. There are 682 files. You'll love the new PAR codes for Legend of Zelda and Metroid laugh

Last edited by Mighty Mo; 01/16/10 12:43 PM.
M
OP Offline
M
Another month has passed, another ton of updates, go download!

Moderated by  Marty, R. Belmont 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (r09), 36 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums9
Topics8,836
Posts116,222
Members4,921
Most Online890
Jan 17th, 2020