Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
M
Dude relax, what's up? My post was meant to be somewhat humorous. Did not mean to piss you off at all!

As far as my protected document that you wasted $5 on, the descriptions have been greatly updated and fixed. And as far as protection, just trying to keep the average user from stealing my hard work. The document has changed quite a bit since you bought it about a year ago. It's much much better now. It also contains tons of PAR codes, which was not included in the one you bought.

After re-reading my post, ok, I can see where it seems like I was being shitty.

You have a great database. My database is smaller, however ever single code works, and the descriptions are better and uniform. So neither of our databases are better than one another, just different.

So take a chill pill Jill, I mean Joe smile

R
R
It's cool. I just felt attacked. Sorry to go off on you if that wasn't your intention.

I've been making a lot of changes myself. The layout of the site, the compatibility, and I do intend to start testing on the more popular titles. I've also been making my own genie codes. I've changed the structure of the database to accommodate for multiple address codes.

What sets my site apart is that the data is stored in such a way that it can be converted and formatted in any way, which is appropriate for exporting files for emulators. All the other sites just store the codes as text which causes different formatting issues and allows for typos.

I'm just trying to get more traffic so the database gets better.

BTW- Your excel sheet wasn't useless, I just meant it wasn't formatted for data. All I mean by that is it wasn't easy to read in a programmatic way, as opposed to just reading it in excel. The reason I got it was to just get a hold of some codes that I could start with for the database, in the easiest format possible for importing using a script. It's not like you made the codes, but you put a hell of a lot of time organizing and testing them which I respect.

Executive Admin @ http://gamehacking.org
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Marty, R. Belmont 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (r09), 36 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums9
Topics8,836
Posts116,222
Members4,921
Most Online890
Jan 17th, 2020