Okay, try that one again. Here is a diff for gbcolor.xml that the final output:
1. is valid using xmllint
2. is valid using "mess -valid"
3. potentially regains sanity

Not sure on 3.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/muk3q5

Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
most external contributors have done mistakes like these when they first began to contribute, it's not a big deal

next time just pass through the validation procedure I pointed out wink

and don't worry I have already fixed half of the gbcolor issues. the rest will follow tonight and the whole progress will be readded soon, but thanks for the updated diff

Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
I think that with rev. 22623-22627 I finished going through my backlog of softlist related external contributions (either sent to me directly, or posted here)

I still have some NES dumps + corresponding pcb emulation to add, a few MD info from Sunbeam and others to sort and add, and I have a few more things from Kaylee, but if I forgot anything else relevant, please let me know so that things can be added before 0.149

L
L
Just one thing from me:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/q0t7vq

In February, Mitch had provided me with redumps of his Jaguar collection, so here is the softlist with the redumps and some of the leaked prototypes from x-cult. It's alot cleaner then the one I had posted before.

F
F
Originally Posted By LoganB
In February, Mitch had provided me with redumps of his Jaguar collection, so here is the softlist with the redumps and some of the leaked prototypes from x-cult. It's alot cleaner then the one I had posted before.

Someone should contact Virtual Jaguar developers, they also maintain a dump database, which is built-in into the emulator - https://shamusworld.gotdns.org/svn/virtualjaguar/trunk/src/filedb.cpp - certain checksums are different there (like Missile Command VR or SkyHammer), some are just missing in your dat (BeeBris).

Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
I had seen that page (short before you posted the link to nointro forums) but they don't really document what's wrong in the "bad dumps"

I've had no time to contact them yet, though... if anyone else wants to step up and get in touch with them, be my guest smile

M
M
Originally Posted By F1ReB4LL
Originally Posted By LoganB

Someone should contact Virtual Jaguar developers, they also maintain a dump database, which is built-in into the emulator - https://shamusworld.gotdns.org/svn/virtualjaguar/trunk/src/filedb.cpp - certain checksums are different there (like Missile Command VR or SkyHammer), some are just missing in your dat (BeeBris).

I actually sent Shamus the same info. For those two you mentioned you'll notice that they are listed as Alpine ROMs and not cart ROMs which is likely why the checksum is different.

Mitch

Page 16 of 30 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 29 30

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
3 members (R. Belmont, Luengo, 1 invisible), 24 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums9
Topics9,100
Posts119,250
Members5,019
Most Online890
Jan 17th, 2020
Our Sponsor
These forums are sponsored by Superior Solitaire, an ad-free card game collection for macOS and iOS. Download it today!

Superior Solitaire
Forum hosted by www.retrogamesformac.com