Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Sky25es Offline OP
OP Offline
S
This is my first post, so first of all I want to say hi to everyone and thank you for all your great and hard work...

Now, a question: I have an issue with two Mame systems (I'm using the latest versión 0.176 and tried both 32 and 64 bit ver.):

First, with the Super Cassette visión. Whenever I load the game "Star Speeder", after selecting a course, the ship appears on screen and at that point the game just freezes...

Second, the Coco 3. I'm trying to load the "Robocop Rom" but nothing happens. There are also some issues with other cart roms too.

I just want to know if these are known issues (driver bugs/bad dumps), or am I doing something wrong ? Thanks in advance

Last edited by Sky25es; 08/02/16 03:14 AM.
Super Cassette Vision (svc) "Star Speeder" (starspdr) is supported="partial" - so it is not expected to work fully. When you start this from command-line or select via internal UI menus, you get a warning screen that you need to acknowledge.
Color Computer 3 - Robocop I don't believe has ever worked (tested back to 0.145 - the first version it was supported by softlist loading). I just needs to be flagged properly in the softlist to cover its state same with whatever other games might not be working.

S
Sky25es Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Ok. Thanks for the info smile

S
Sky25es Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Ok. Tried the cassette version of Robocop and it works! There must be something wrong with the cartridge one...

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
5 members (Dorando, Lord Nightmare, r09, anikom15, 1 invisible), 29 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums9
Topics8,836
Posts116,223
Members4,921
Most Online890
Jan 17th, 2020