Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 85 of 116 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 115 116
O
O
again errors with qt5:

Code:
Cannot read E:/buildtools/src/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.5.0/qtbase/mkspecs/modules-inst/qt_lib_xmlpatterns.pri: The system cannot find the path specified.
Cannot read E:/buildtools/src/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.5.0/qtbase/mkspecs/modules-inst/qt_lib_xmlpatterns_private.pri: The system cannot find the path specified.
Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: xmlpatterns svg multimedia multimediawidgets phonon webkit webkitwidgets
makefile:1093: recipe for target 'Makefile.qmake' failed
make.exe: *** [Makefile.qmake] Error 3

dont understand why search qt5.5 in "src" folder
tnx:)

Last edited by oddi; 07/30/15 03:23 AM.
Q
Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
Q
Well, as I said, QMC2 doesn't support Qt 5 on Windows yet. The only platform where it's know to work (but still "not supported" officially by myself) is Linux, and even there you lose a few features with Qt 5.

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work unless it's open. [Frank Zappa]
Q
Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
Q
Also, you should be able to re-checkout the build-tools to a certain commit so that you're back to Qt 4.8.6 at least... the revision I currently use has this SHA-1: ba28c4ca145d9451c9a8916a8fdc6def91a6a44e. However, you MAY lose support for building MAME (and that's bad). But when you're not short on disk space, may be you want to keep both versions in parallel and use the latest for MAME, the older one for QMC2.

O
O
tnx Rene, i update buildtools to the last commit and take qt4.8.6 from my old buildtools backup (only for qmc2 compiling):)

Q
Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
Q
Yeah, I will certainly move to Qt 5 completely at some point, but I'm not there yet...

O
O
Hmmm , that is new , when start qmc2 he need this 2 files for run:

libgcc_s_seh-1.dll
libstdc++-6.dll

i take from mingw folder but i'm wonder

Q
Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
Q
Well, that's because of the changed MKSPEC default... try latest where I changed it back to "win32-g++-4.6" smile.

I would like to try the GLSL Lottes_CRT shader, but I need to know how to set it up inside QMC2. I see that there's a switch to turn GLSL on (gl_glsl) but now I need to pick up the Lottes_CRT_VERT shader to use. In which of those fields should I insert this name in order to have it applied to the game?

Q
Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
Q
Not sure... I haven't used GLSL myself (yet).

I guess the GLSL shaders are disabled by default in the official mame build, maybe that's why it's not working. I'll try to compile it myself and try again, then I'll post the result here. smile

Also, I would like to make a suggestion to the Pictures area/tabs: the tabs row can get crowded very easily with all those tabs enabled, and you end up with a very little arrow control to scroll through the tabs, which is cool but not that good. Some tabs will always be offscreen. My suggestion here would be to have an IMAGES tab, where you would have some sort of table containing all images for the selected game/system. And when you click on one of them, it would pop up a new, larger window to display the selected image, and this new screen would have two arrows, one at each side of the image, so you can navigate through all the images in this new window. Then, when you get tired of viewing such images, you close the window and it would return to the main screen. This would benefit the tabs row a lot and you would have an image tab displaying all available artworks at the same time. And if an user is too lazy to keep scrolling through the images tabs/window, he will have all available artworks right there in one screen.

Page 85 of 116 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 115 116

Moderated by  qmc2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (MrBogi), 28 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums9
Topics9,103
Posts119,274
Members5,019
Most Online890
Jan 17th, 2020
Our Sponsor
These forums are sponsored by Superior Solitaire, an ad-free card game collection for macOS and iOS. Download it today!

Superior Solitaire
Forum hosted by www.retrogamesformac.com