Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Intergraph InterPro WIP #108595
01/25/17 02:11 AM
01/25/17 02:11 AM
P
pmackinlay Offline OP
pmackinlay  Offline OP
P
I think this is how it's done, and since I've now embarrassed myself by pulling my InterPro emulation into public view, I thought I'd give a quick update.

More of the boot ROM diagnostic routines are working. Some very basic DMA handling is working, to the point where the system can now read a partition table from a floppy disk.

I've now refactored the ioga, sga and mcga as separate devices, and done some preliminary work on the cammu (although actual address translation isn't done yet).

The CPU now sends all its memory access to the CAMMU, which decides which of the 3 real address spaces to hit (main, i/o or boot), and fowards them on. This killed performance, so I've hacked a primitive instruction cache into the CAMMU for now, which helps a bit. Probably I just need a faster PC.

Lots to do, and still quite some way away from being able to boot CLIX I think.

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #109971
06/23/17 05:17 AM
06/23/17 05:17 AM
P
pmackinlay Offline OP
pmackinlay  Offline OP
P
It's been a while, with life and work getting in the way, but have recently made a bit more progress.

[Linked Image]

Nothing too earth-shattering:

• nmi is working properly now
  • dma is better, now working read and write for the floppy at least
  • configurable ram sizes (not working completely)
  • most devices are now at least stubbed out and mapped
  • basic mmu address translation is working
  • added the diagnostic 7-segment led, which is nice to watch during diagnostics

The system still spews diagnostic errors at boot, but it's passing some of those it was failing previously.

I also now have my hands on a real physical keyboard, so I have no excuses for figuring that out in the future.

Most importantly, I've made contact with someone who has a working 2000 and parts(?) for a 2400, and the means to dump some of the key ROMs from them and especially their graphics boards.

Last edited by pwm; 06/23/17 05:17 AM.
Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #110064
06/30/17 07:45 AM
06/30/17 07:45 AM
P
pmackinlay Offline OP
pmackinlay  Offline OP
P
All iogadiag tests are now passing (although due to a hack forcing bus errors during dma operations).

More importantly, SCSI is alive!

[Linked Image]

Hopefully now I have enough of the basics working to begin to tackle OS boot.

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #110160
07/05/17 11:41 AM
07/05/17 11:41 AM
P
pmackinlay Offline OP
pmackinlay  Offline OP
P
First step on the road to OS booting - serial DMA is working!

[Linked Image]

The new "Fic" variation of the Forth diagnostic monitor has new commands to play with as well.

So now to figure out what it doesn't like about my disk, and whether I can get to the next step.

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #111164
10/26/17 07:58 AM
10/26/17 07:58 AM
P
pmackinlay Offline OP
pmackinlay  Offline OP
P
Dear diary, it's been a while since my last entry, so...

The big news is I now have the keyboard and a very primitive amount of graphics working, so I can start using them interactively instead of the MAME terminal emulation. Floppy is working well enough to load the diagnostics from disk, which includes the graphics diagnostics I need to implement at least some of the rest of the graphics hardware (bitblit, line drawing, clipping, antialiasing, stereo, etc.). It seems the lack of some of these functions is what's preventing me from doing anything useful after loading the boot floppy from the "rebuild" set (which should show a blue menu screen with functions to format the hard disk and create partitions, etc.).

WIP screenshots

Thanks to contributions from others, I also have boot ROMs for the 2000, 2400 and 2700 systems, and these are working to about the same extent as the 2800. The 2000 is the most different, as it uses the C300 CPU and has different floppy, Ethernet and SCSI devices to the other three, and has no flash/eeprom on board. The 2000 system was known as a Turquoise model, while the other three (and the otherwise yet not sourced 2500) are Sapphire models.

Intel 82586/82596 Ethernet is implemented, and working as far as passing almost all the diagnostics; starting the Sapphire systems (2400/2700/2800) without any disks will cause them to start trying to RARP an address and network boot with TFTP.

Probably a bunch of other things I've forgotten to mention, but it's a significant milestone just the same. I'm now working on reverse engineering the graphics, and hopefully that'll result in something a bit more pretty to look at in due course.

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #111252
11/10/17 02:25 AM
11/10/17 02:25 AM
P
pmackinlay Offline OP
pmackinlay  Offline OP
P
Still here, working my way through the GT graphics hardware. The screenshot shows a few things:

• Identified the hblank/vblank screen parameters needed to get the Bt459 cursors to align with pixel graphics
  • Haven't implemented Bt459 dual-cursor OR/XOR behaviour yet
  • Clipping status register computes Cohen-Sutherland clipping outcodes for each of two input points
  • Aliased (the opposite to anti-aliased, I learned) clipped hardware line drawing is working, although may not be 100% pixel-perfect matching with real hardware

Next up is a different method of hardware line drawing (using the "RI" function of the custom graphics ASIC), and then onto bitblit operations.

[Linked Image]

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #111253
11/10/17 02:39 AM
11/10/17 02:39 AM
Sydney, Australia
Vas Crabb Offline
Very Senior Member
Vas Crabb  Offline
Very Senior Member
Sydney, Australia
This is the most awesome thread on this board lately.

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #111257
11/10/17 08:11 PM
11/10/17 08:11 PM
S
shattered Online content
shattered  Online Content
S
Originally Posted by pmackinlay
<...>and then onto bitblit operations.

Could you make them generic? I could use that in hp_ipc.cpp (which has a monochrome frrame buffer driven by a custom HP GPU).

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #111267
11/13/17 10:25 AM
11/13/17 10:25 AM
P
pmackinlay Offline OP
pmackinlay  Offline OP
P
Thanks for the comment Vas - hope I can keep entertaining.

Shattered, I'll do what I can, but I might be somewhat limited in how generic I can make it depending on how closely I need to emulate the NS DP8510 bitblit unit in the system. No promises at this stage smile

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #111268
11/13/17 02:18 PM
11/13/17 02:18 PM
USA
R
R. Belmont Online content
Very Senior Member
R. Belmont  Online Content
Very Senior Member
R
USA
Bitblt operations (now commonly called ROPs because that's what Microsoft named them in Windows and Nvidia and AMD followed suit) are just "src (math operator) dest", so I'm fuzzy on shattered's thinking that they're scary.

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #111269
11/13/17 07:05 PM
11/13/17 07:05 PM
S
shattered Online content
S
It's not that scary, there's just a small matter of programming it, is all, taking care of all ROPs as well.

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #111550
12/08/17 08:56 AM
12/08/17 08:56 AM
P
pmackinlay Offline OP
pmackinlay  Offline OP
P
For my latest trick, I now present the InterPro "blue screen", the entry point for configuring the system and formatting disks and installing CLIX etc.

The mouse pointer moves, but doesn't track vertically for some reason, and there are also some lines missing (e.g. around the buttons) because my line drawing hardware emulation isn't up to scratch yet, but this is a milestone for me.

The toughest part was working out how the "data select" mode operates when writing to video buffer memory - essentially it expects a write to video memory of 4 bits to expand to 4 8bpp pixels/bytes using the active "plane data". Of course, now that I know/understand it's all obvious smile

[Linked Image]

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #111566
12/09/17 12:31 AM
12/09/17 12:31 AM
D
drewcifer Online content
drewcifer  Online Content
D
Very, very cool.

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #111573
12/09/17 01:09 PM
12/09/17 01:09 PM
USA
R
Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
R
USA
Considering how aggressively secretive I remember Intergraph being back in the 80s/90s I'm really impressed it's gotten this far.

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #111617
12/12/17 04:50 AM
12/12/17 04:50 AM
P
pmackinlay Offline OP
pmackinlay  Offline OP
P
Got the mouse tracking properly, and enough line drawing to make it usable. Time to start playing with SCSI and such again.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #111619
12/12/17 01:48 PM
12/12/17 01:48 PM
USA
R
Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
R
USA
Was there an x86 card available for those workstations to run DOS, or is it an emulator?

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #111624
12/13/17 07:16 AM
12/13/17 07:16 AM
P
pmackinlay Offline OP
pmackinlay  Offline OP
P
In fact, there was both a hardware x86 emulation card, named "Hard PC", as well as a port of the relatively well-known SoftPC software emulator. Unfortunately, I have next to no information on the former; a quick search throws up the link below, which is interesting, but doesn't reveal anything too informative about the hardware.

I'm not at all sure if the PC-DOS button on the blue screen was the only way to boot this Hard PC hardware, or whether it could be accessed concurrently via CLIX. I do know that there was an InterPro model 29xx system designed and manufactured which was based on the 2xxx series case/monitor etc., but used a PC (Pentium?) motherboard, but this system was not able to run CLIX or CLIPPER software. It was basically just a PC in an InterPro box, designed to run Windows NT, supposed to allow existing customers to extend the life of their InterPro monitors and maybe some other peripherals.

The Hard PC board would be an excellent longer term emulation target, but I suspect there's even less information available than the slim pickings I have for the InterPro, so progress may be very slow.

Just found a few more bits and pieces of information - it appears the Hard PC had a 486 CPU, some kind of VGA hardware/emulation, and supported 2, 4, 8 or 16 megabytes of its own SIMM memory. It appears the board's "ROMs" (presumably system BIOS and VGA BIOS, at least) were loaded at start by the host, so it's possible these files exist somewhere in the OS media. I think the VGA on the board was essentially "copied" to the host video memory at runtime. All of these seems to indicate that the host and emulator could run concurrently.

PS: got enough SCSI working to enable the "rebuild" process to complete, and it's now crashing somewhere when attempting to boot the minimal rebuild environment.

Old Microsoft knowledge base article relating to Intergraph HardPC

[Linked Image]

Last edited by pmackinlay; 12/13/17 07:29 AM. Reason: added more Hard PC information
Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #113429
05/15/18 10:43 AM
05/15/18 10:43 AM
P
pmackinlay Offline OP
pmackinlay  Offline OP
P
It's been quite a while since I updated things here, mostly due to lack of substantial progress (not from lack of trying).

Things that have been tackled and at least partially implemented:

• support for the InterPro 6xxx family (deskside tower boxes, with 5 or 12 slot backplane)
  • working toward a low level emulation of the keyboard (dumped thanks to Phil)
  • most of the C400 instructions are working now (there's exactly zero documentation on these)
  • CLIX is very, very close to booting (see screenshot below, not sure if I've shared before), but still stuck on something I've not yet been able to pinpoint
  • located two people who have EDGE graphics boards (EDGE-1 and EDGE-2 Plus respectively), and started working on these

The EDGE (Extensible Display Geometry Engine) graphics hardware is interesting, largely built around between 1 and 3(!) TMS320C30 DSPs, and only available for the 6xxx family of systems. They are supposed to support between 8 and 24 bpp graphics modes, and perform hardware acceleration of both 2D and 3D operations. The boards have a block of static RAM as well as enough VRAM to handle double or even triple buffering in some cases. They also have mouse and keyboard ports, and seem to be used instead of the equivalent on the system board when installed. Interestingly, at least the EDGE-1 version seems to have been designed to support two concurrent users, each with their own mouse and keyboard, and presumably either 1 or 2 screens. I'm not sure yet if that functionality was available on the later models, but I thought it quite unusual and interesting.

The board below is the EDGE-2 Plus processor board, and can be paired with up to 4 framebuffer boards/screens I think. The 3 connectors on the top edge fit the backplane of the system, and I believe the connectors on the opposite edge are a kind of private bus handling the communication between the processor and framebuffer boards. It seems there's quite an extensive TMS320C30 diagnostic program, but I need to get the EPROMs from this board dumped before I'm likely to be able to get very far. At least the skeleton driver for these boards works as a simple framebuffer already, so it's possible to launch the FDM and experiment.

That's about it for now, but I have 3 main work fronts open - finish the keyboard LLE, get more of the EDGE graphics implemented, and figure out what's stopping CLIX from booting. The last would obviously be a very key milestone, but until now it has remained tantalizingly close yet out of reach.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #113434
05/15/18 07:24 PM
05/15/18 07:24 PM
USA
R
Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
R
USA
Nifty. Booting more Unix variants is always good, even if this one isn't quite there yet smile

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #113435
05/15/18 09:32 PM
05/15/18 09:32 PM
San Jose, CA
P
Phil Bennett Offline
Phil Bennett  Offline
P
San Jose, CA

[Linked Image]

Good grief, that's a lot of PALs/GALs...

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #113488
05/28/18 09:40 AM
05/28/18 09:40 AM
P
pmackinlay Offline OP
pmackinlay  Offline OP
P
Step by step, inch by inch...

[Linked Image]

And put my hands around his neck, and I squeezed...

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #113492
05/29/18 02:09 PM
05/29/18 02:09 PM
USA
R
Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
R
USA
Nice. Based on the one and only YouTube video I found of an Intergraph booting it looks like it's hanging up before starting init, which is pretty good.

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #113497
05/30/18 11:36 AM
05/30/18 11:36 AM
P
pmackinlay Offline OP
pmackinlay  Offline OP
P
Thanks to a forum member/donor, we now have EPROM dumps for the InterPro 6000. This was the first of the more "modern" InterPro systems, and probably the oldest one I'm going to try to support in MAME, so this makes the current driver range reasonably complete. I have hard disk dumps for both a 2000 and 6000 system too (from the same kind donor); although they have a fairly old version of the operating system installed, they're a good way to test the driver.

The 6000 "Emerald" system is important partly because it's slightly different from the younger "Turquoise" and "Sapphire" systems, but also because it's the first one which supported the EDGE graphics system. Given this first EDGE-1 board is less complicated (e.g. 1 TMS320C30 instead of 3, and a single board containing both processor and frame buffer), this hopefully makes reverse engineering it a bit easier too. I was worried that using the older board with the newer system model might produce unexpected issues, because I'm not 100% sure if they were in fact compatible in the flesh.

For what it's worth, some excellent teamwork in the USA has resulted in Sean dumping the 7 EPROMs from the earlier pictured EDGE-2 Plus processor board, although I haven't yet been able to piece together exactly what the content is (it might be TMS320C30 code, or possibly test data, or something unknown, but nothing fits just yet). Fortunately the EDGE-1 doesn't have any equivalent, so I can ignore that puzzle for a little while.

In addition, the low-level emulation of the keyboard is now working well enough to be used by default; I'll have to get CLIX booting before I can properly sort out the arrow, function and other special keys.

On with the show!

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #113498
05/30/18 11:53 AM
05/30/18 11:53 AM
USA
R
Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
R
USA
One thing I'll point out is that a *IX hanging up around init time usually means there's an issue with the MMU emulation because it's the first time a user-mode process is launched and has to make syscalls that get back into the kernel (and it's the first time demand-paging executables is exercised too). We ran into that booting MIPS/Linux on the SGI driver about 10 years ago smile

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #113499
05/30/18 12:04 PM
05/30/18 12:04 PM
P
pmackinlay Offline OP
pmackinlay  Offline OP
P
Yes, that is plausible, but in this case I'm reasonably sure the problem is something related to timers and/or interrupts that's not working right. From what I can tell, the startup involves creating several daemon processes, and I think when the first process switch happens, it just permanently goes to sleep because the timer isn't doing its job properly.

For what it's worth, the startup code prior to this does operate in mapped mode, so at least virtual memory translation in general is working. Of course, there's no paging at that point, so you may still be right smile

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #113647
07/05/18 05:20 AM
07/05/18 05:20 AM
P
pmackinlay Offline OP
pmackinlay  Offline OP
P
Well friends, my journey has reached an important milestone. I'm pleased to announce that CLIX is now booting and seemingly operational on the InterPro 2020 system.

Battling with interrupts, dma, scsi and the mmu was worth it, as I've now been able to install and run the OS, and it seems like it's downhill from here. Focus will now shift to trying to get the other system models up to the same state (which may be tough for the C400 systems, given there's no documentation on their mmu), but I feel as if I've broken the back of this challenge.

The image below is the initial login screen for the EnvironV desktop GUI.

I'll post a more extensive update later and work on some notes for the wiki to explain how others can enjoy tinkering with this system.

OBTW, I'd love to do the "bannister in mame" thing, but I'm not sure I'll be able to get any web browsers working on this system. It does support an old version of X, but if I remember properly, there are various issues with its C library, signals and select support which make it a bigger problem than it may appear.

[Linked Image]

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #113648
07/05/18 07:25 AM
07/05/18 07:25 AM
S
shattered Online content
S
Cool. Nice console icon, too :-)

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #113649
07/05/18 08:46 AM
07/05/18 08:46 AM
D
dxl Offline
dxl  Offline
D
Awesome Work. It's impressive how fast you are progressing.

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #113651
07/05/18 11:49 AM
07/05/18 11:49 AM
USA
R
Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
R
USA
That's amazing for what is basically an undocumented system. Love the ASR-33 TTY icon too smile

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #113652
07/05/18 01:49 PM
07/05/18 01:49 PM
GERMANY
Darkstar Offline
Darkstar  Offline
GERMANY
Awesome progress! Thank you for the hard work you were (and still are) putting into this driver!

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #113653
07/05/18 07:05 PM
07/05/18 07:05 PM
Melbourne, Australia
H
Heihachi_73 Online content
Heihachi_73  Online Content
H
Melbourne, Australia
OBTW, I'd love to do the "bannister in mame" thing, but I'm not sure I'll be able to get any web browsers working on this system.
I'm not sure whether the bannister.org-inside-MAME thing is still possible with older browsers these days, the forum software has had a major update since the last post was made in that topic (back in early 2017), as well as the site going to HTTPS. For example, a freshly-installed XP system with nothing but IE6 completely fails to load the site at all. Replying to a topic is also enough to slow down my old 2.8 GHz Celeron, whereas previously it was possible to use this forum at full speed even on a 486. By 1000 characters, I can watch the Celeron display the text character by character seconds after typing everything, getting progressively slower with every character typed (which didn't happen here until the update).

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #113671
07/18/18 08:24 AM
07/18/18 08:24 AM
P
pmackinlay Offline OP
pmackinlay  Offline OP
P
A basic wiki entry is now in place: InterPro. Hopefully that contains sufficiently clear instructions for others to install and play with their own InterPro 2020.

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #113672
07/18/18 01:40 PM
07/18/18 01:40 PM
USA
R
Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
R
USA
Nice! But the model decoder isn't quite right, there's no "2" in the graphics digit so the 2020 seems to have been pulled out of thin air smile

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #113673
07/18/18 02:22 PM
07/18/18 02:22 PM
P
pmackinlay Offline OP
pmackinlay  Offline OP
P
Right you are, however the model number is right, and the 2 indicates MMG, so I will update the table.

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #113788
08/09/18 08:18 AM
08/09/18 08:18 AM
P
pmackinlay Offline OP
pmackinlay  Offline OP
P
Although it may seem like a slight step backwards, I've been wanting to see what the utility menu looks like when booting from a serial console instead of graphics. After fixing some bugs with serial DMA and with the serial controller, now I know:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Systems configured and sold without graphics were branded as InterServe rather than InterPro, but are otherwise identical.

This should also make it possible to get some of 6000 systems running without having to figure out all of their considerably more complex graphics hardware.

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #113836
08/23/18 02:23 AM
08/23/18 02:23 AM
P
pmackinlay Offline OP
pmackinlay  Offline OP
P
A brief WIP update, nothing too exciting this time.

The GT family graphics boards are now working better and faster, and the implementation is starting to look a bit tidier as more pieces of the puzzle fall into place. There are still a few problems with clipping and line drawing, and anti-aliased drawing modes aren't supported at all, but the basics for all three models (GT, GT+ and GTII) are in place now. The main difference between these boards are the addition of double-buffering for the GT+/GTII, and a "highlight" plane (2bpp) for the GTDB. I'm not 100% sure how the latter is connected to the RAMDAC, but I'm pretty confident it will use the overlay/underlay functionality of the Bt459 (not implemented yet). Turns out the GTDB boards for the 6xxx systems also have an SCC which supports the keyboard and optional digitizing tablet, and also an InterPro mouse port, making the 6xxx system configuration approach more consistent overall.

Learning that the EnvironV Screen Manager likes to configure single-screen systems with a virtual screen by using 4 bits/planes for each screen helped, and it also meant I can finally get some "full" colour applications displaying properly (in all 256-colour glory). The screenshot below is from an application called ModelView, an image processing tool. It includes ray-tracing and video creation among its capabilities, typically relying on 3D MicroStation CAD files as its input, and even has an option to divide processing jobs up and execute them on networked systems, via another piece of software called NetVideo.

There are three work-fronts open now:

• C400 MMU support
  • EDGE graphics support
  • Improve network transmit/receive timing

Of these, the first is probably the highest priority because it's the main remaining obstacle to getting all the supported systems to boot and run CLIX. Unfortunately, there's almost no documentation on the hardware for these devices, unlike for the reasonably well documented C100/C300 version. The last item is necessary to get networking working reliably (basically, to add realistic delays into the transmission and reception of network data), so it's a MAME-wide improvement, rather than an InterPro-system specific one.

[Linked Image]

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #113877
08/31/18 02:02 PM
08/31/18 02:02 PM
P
pmackinlay Offline OP
pmackinlay  Offline OP
P
Another milestone - my first C400 CPU system is now able to install and run CLIX!

This required building out the C4T version of the MMU/cache device (with the amusing warning message on the first screenshot below as an early result). Working out the exception stack frame and handling for the C400 CPU itself, especially with how it handles either restarting or emulating instructions depending on the exception type, and whether they're in one of two branch delay slots, was far more of a challenge.

It's certainly not 100% yet; I'm especially dubious about the fact that the decrement of the stack pointer by the push instruction is suppressed if, and only if, it generates a write exception while it's being executed in a delay slot. It is working well enough, however, to get past a reasonable minefield of challenges produced during the operating system boot/installation process.

While there's nothing much different to show visually, under the covers this InterPro 6450 system is the first member of the Sapphire system family, and directly equivalent to the 24x0 model in CPU/MMU terms. The Sapphire systems were the final family of InterPro systems produced, and they're very similar architecturally. As far as I'm aware, I should only need to add the final C4I version of the MMU and be able to get all the other models up to par. This will leave cleaning up, rounding out and testing more thoroughly, and then onto the EDGE graphics adventure!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Intergraph InterPro WIP [Re: pmackinlay] #113878
08/31/18 02:30 PM
08/31/18 02:30 PM
USA
R
Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
R
USA
That's awesome, Patrick!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (xinyingho), 72 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Forum Statistics
Forums9
Topics8,574
Posts112,027
Members4,812
Most Online225
May 26th, 2014