Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
M
Are you saying there is a way for non mamedev's to get access to the FTP site? (If there is, DONT post it!) I'm just curious since i know that there are a lot of incomplete dumps and things.

This is OT to this topic, but i've had boards in the past that didn't work because a rom was missing. Later on, i found out that a partial dump existed and what do you know? The two together made a complete dump smile

At least knowing what partial dumps are there would be somewhat handy. Getting access to them would be a whole 'nother matter!

S
smf Offline
S
Quote:
Originally posted by Martin:
I'm just making the point that the whole holier than though attitude that often get's put forward about mame not condoning the distribution of roms and such doesn't wash with me
There have been several people removed from the MAME list because of selling rom dvd's and such like. There has also been discussions on how to remove the need people have for obtaining all the roms supported by MAME. It's not about being holy, it's about doing whats going to keep MAME out of trouble.

smf

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (Bletch), 26 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums9
Topics9,103
Posts119,284
Members5,019
Most Online890
Jan 17th, 2020
Our Sponsor
These forums are sponsored by Superior Solitaire, an ad-free card game collection for macOS and iOS. Download it today!

Superior Solitaire
Forum hosted by www.retrogamesformac.com