I want the function to replace cart(image) in the state of power ON (RAM of cart that previously does load is not cleared).
The emulator in which this function is provided is only MacFC now.
The family computer user in Japan enjoyed some tips by the thing (RAM of the main body is not cleared) to insert a game that pulled out Cart with the power supply of the main body of the family computer turned on and was different.
It is a tip that uses the bug of the family computer.
I think it is wonderful when the emulator can simulate doing with a real machine.
A famous tip is to enjoy stage 256 with Super Mario Brothers. http://blog.cassper.net/?eid=126417
1. ROM of Super Mario and tennis is prepared.
2. Super Mario is played.
3. The power supply of the machine pulls out Super Mario's ROM while turned on.
4. ROM of tennis is opened and the soft reset button is pushed.
5. Tennis is played.
6. Only the number of stages where it wants to play by Super Mario pushes the UPkey on.
7. ROM of tennis is pulled out.
8. Super Mario's ROM is inserted and it soft resets it.
9. It pushes the button to start while pushing A button.
There is a tip that replaces the Musashi no Ken with ROM of Hydlide Special,
I want you to correspond by all means because it is a famous tip though is a
(My English is unskilled. I'm sorry.