OP Online Content
Very Senior Member
R
Get it from the blog.

Features:
* New ALSA backend with improved stability and compatibility
* Now will simply run at unlimited framerates if audio init fails
* Fixed random crashes when suspending gameplay
* Database support - put NstDatabase.dat in ~/.nestopia/ and you'll gain working PAL autodetection plus auto-patching of common badly-dumped ROMs
* Improved PAL support - audio no longer stutters for PAL games
* Added the ability to reset the emulated NES (F4)

sweet! thanks so much for your continuous work. i was gonna make another feature request i forgot to ask about earlier but you did it already! resetting the machine. nice. will try this and report back.

btw, was that winealsa info any help? even in an indirect way?

p.s. rb, can you make one very slight change to nestopia (win) src when you release the next version? specifically, make a root folder, some times i forget and just extract instead of extracting to a new folder.

D
D
Thanks for the rapid fixes. I'm having a problem with the saves, though. Save states are working fine, but the "battery saves" are not loading. The .sav files are created properly when opening a ROM and saved properly when exiting Nestopia, but when re-opening the emulator a new .sav is created, and upon exiting a blank .sav is written over the old one (fortunately I kept a backup). Is anyone else experiencing this as well?

UPDATE:
OMG! i just used the ntsc filter for the first time cuz i remembered that recent discussion about cutting the older filters from nestopia getting cut and i can't believe it! its just like my old tv. we had a big screen before so i don't think it looked quite like that on the big screen, but on my personal tv it looks identical...wow. awesome.

but back to the present...
compiled fine. no more crashing! OSS AND ALSA WORKS! yay for rb! thanks again.

with the next release tho, could you disable that "NES emulator" tooltip that we talked about before? thanks

R
Very Senior Member
OP Online Content
Very Senior Member
R
Yeah, sorry, forgot the tooltip smile And once I implement the full set of config knobs for the NTSC filter you should be able to make it look like most any TV smile

Dongle: I'll check, but those were working.

ETA: ok, battery save was busted. That's serious enough that I slipstreamed a hotfix - redownload preview #4 and the saves will load once again (tested with Zelda).

Last edited by R. Belmont; 03/21/07 09:23 PM.
i want to thank you again rb.

i grabbed the new version of preview 4 and compiled with the same results. but i just want to double check that these longer warnings are nothing to worry about....could you confirm that?
Compiling source/core/NstFile.cpp...
source/core/NstFile.cpp: In constructor é─˛Nes::Core::File::File()é─˘:
source/core/NstFile.cpp:56: warning: comparison between é─˛enum Nes::Core::File::Typeé─˘ and é─˛enum Nes::Api::User::Fileé─˘
source/core/NstFile.cpp:56: warning: comparison between é─˛enum Nes::Core::File::Typeé─˘ and é─˛enum Nes::Api::User::Fileé─˘

Compiling source/core/NstVideoRenderer.cpp...
source/core/NstVideoRenderer.cpp: In static member function é─˛static void Nes::Core::Video::Renderer::Palette::Store(const double (&)[3], Nes::byte (&)[3])é─˘:
source/core/NstVideoRenderer.cpp:210: warning: converting to é─˛inté─˘ from é─˛doubleé─˘

Compiling source/core/api/NstApiVideo.cpp...
source/core/api/NstApiVideo.cpp: In member function é─˛Nes::Api::Video::Palette::Mode Nes::Api::Video::Palette::GetDefaultMode() consté─˘:
source/core/api/NstApiVideo.cpp:271: warning: comparison between é─˛enum Nes::Core::Video::Renderer::<anonymous>é─˘ and é─˛enum Nes::Core::Video::Renderer::PaletteTypeé─˘

Compiling source/core/board/NstBrdVrc7.cpp...
source/core/board/NstBrdVrc7.cpp:66: warning: converting to é─˛Nes::dwordé─˘ from é─˛doubleé─˘
source/core/board/NstBrdVrc7.cpp:67: warning: converting to é─˛Nes::dwordé─˘ from é─˛doubleé─˘
source/core/board/NstBrdVrc7.cpp: In constructor é─˛Nes::Core::Boards::Vrc7::Sound::Tables::Tables()é─˘:
source/core/board/NstBrdVrc7.cpp:79: warning: converting to é─˛Nes::wordé─˘ from é─˛doubleé─˘
source/core/board/NstBrdVrc7.cpp:82: warning: converting to é─˛Nes::byteé─˘ from é─˛doubleé─˘
source/core/board/NstBrdVrc7.cpp:87: warning: converting to é─˛Nes::byteé─˘ from é─˛doubleé─˘
source/core/board/NstBrdVrc7.cpp:122: warning: converting to é─˛long inté─˘ from é─˛doubleé─˘
source/core/board/NstBrdVrc7.cpp:145: warning: converting to é─˛Nes::iwordé─˘ from é─˛doubleé─˘
source/core/board/NstBrdVrc7.cpp:184: warning: converting to é─˛inté─˘ from é─˛doubleé─˘
source/core/board/NstBrdVrc7.cpp:187: warning: converting to é─˛Nes::uinté─˘ from é─˛doubleé─˘

(those ^^^ are the only long lines/warnings).

R
Very Senior Member
OP Online Content
Very Senior Member
R
Those are harmless, yes. Marty will probably want to clean them up eventually, but for now they aren't causing any trouble smile

ok. thanks for that confirmation.

M
M
Originally Posted By disturbedite

Meh, I fail to see the necessity of that warning. It's just a comparision between two enums implicitly converted to their underlying types. What's so suspicious about that?

Quote:
source/core/NstVideoRenderer.cpp:210: warning: converting to é─˛inté─˘ from é─˛doubleé─˘

This one is a bit more understandable but I still wish there were a way to turn it off in GCC. Consider:

double a = 100;
char b;

b = a;

Ok, the compiler starts whining so to shut it up, you change it to:

b = (char) a;

Later, you revisit your code and make a few changes:

double a = 300;
short b;

Now, enjoy your totally unnecesary bug. smile

</rant>

ha. i'm assuming that was meant for rb. and either way, i'm no programmer, but that was an amusing rant.

on another note...
i guess either marty or rb or both could answer this...
did nestopia get spawned from mame's nes/pc10/ninwhatever development?
(if not) more to my point, does any of the work on nestopia go into mame development? or is that already well enough established/completed? (i'm sure there is always room for improvement tho).

M
M
Originally Posted By disturbedite
ha. i'm assuming that was meant for rb. and either way, i'm no programmer, but that was an amusing rant...

No, it was directed at the GCC compiler.

R
Very Senior Member
OP Online Content
Very Senior Member
R
And MAME/MESS's NES code isn't derived at all from NEStopia (or vice-versa). It's not bad after Brad Oliver's last rewrite, and it runs most of the trickier games fine, but it won't e.g. pass blargg's super-secret cycle-accuracy tests of doom.

Last edited by R. Belmont; 03/22/07 04:49 AM.
ha. ok. i know mame's nes code wasn't derived from nestopia, i know the mame nes support pre-existed nestopia, i was just asking whether any of nestopia's code was ever contributed to mame. if it sounded like something else i'm sorry, maybe i wasn't clear enough...

Originally Posted By "Marty"
This one is a bit more understandable but I still wish there were a way to turn it off in GCC. [...] Ok, the compiler starts whining so to shut it up, you change it to:
b = (char) a;
Later, you revisit your code and make a few changes:
double a = 300;
short b;
Now, enjoy your totally unnecesary bug.

Yes! This is my big gripe against people who claim all warnings are good. They ignore cases like this where the fix for the warning makes the code more brittle. The non-brittle fix is just ugly:
Code:
typedef char b_type;
double a = ...;
b_type b;
b = (b_type) a;

E
E
I tried the new preview release 4. No more crashes or hangs, thank you, but sound plays with distortion when ALSA is selected, OSS plays fine. I revert some differences from preview 3 and got ALSA sound fixed when inserted in oss.cpp the functions to set buffer size and number of periods before the call of function snd_pcm_hw_params. Only setting buffer size had no effect, only setting number of periods slow down emulation, but the two calls together solve the problem with my old Sound Blaster 16 PCI. Has the use of those functions had confirmed problems?

I notice hwparams being freed only after the call to snd_pcm_hw_params, but before there are more return conditions that could cause a minor memory leak, I think, but not a big problem to worry about.

R
Very Senior Member
OP Online Content
Very Senior Member
R
Well, the currently recommended practice with ALSA is to NOT set either the number of periods or the buffer size, because a lot of drivers have specific settings for those in mind and will not work if you attempt to override them (for instance, whatever disturbed is running). Emu10k1 works both ways - if the SB16 PCI doesn't, that's IMO a bug in the kernel driver. Please name open-source ALSA apps that do work on that card.

Last edited by R. Belmont; 03/25/07 05:23 AM.
E
E
I recently reinstalled Linux, so I just tested these apps to make sure they are working with new kernel/driver:

xmms (output_plugin=/usr/lib/xmms/Output/libALSA.so)
mplayer -ao alsa
mednafen -sounddriver alsa

All three played without problems. About buffers and periods, mednafen show the line below when running:

Buffer size: 1536 sample frames(32.000000 ms)

XMMS has settings that could be changed in its config file ~/.xmms/config:

[ALSA]
buffer_time=500
period_time=50
mmap=TRUE
pcm_device=default
mixer_card=0
mixer_device=PCM
soft_volume=FALSE
volume_left=100
volume_right=100

I can compile xmame with alsa and install more apps if you need more tests.

@enik
Originally Posted By R. Belmont
Well, the currently recommended practice with ALSA is to NOT set either the number of periods or the buffer size, because a lot of drivers have specific settings for those in mind and will not work if you attempt to override them (for instance, whatever disturbed is running).

rb is right. it didn't wfm before. fyi, i have a much newer sound card than yours. (i believe, 2004). even tho its a crappy one compared to today's standard. and in actuality, its not a sound card per se, its an integrated chip. (i'm on a p4 board). linux tells me it is an: Intel 82801DB-ICH4. or at least thats what driver is being used. in winxp i had a 3rd party driver, which is what it shipped with, so i updated it subsequently with that same driver and the card/chip was referred to as "SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio". (i forget the exact model).
alsa & oss wfm only since preview 4.

R
Very Senior Member
OP Online Content
Very Senior Member
R
That's the Intel HDA driver, right?

E
E
Sorry for the long post. More information obtained after insert the first code below at beginning of m1sdr_Init() and the second at before "snd_pcm_hw_params_free(hwparams);"

Code:
     unsigned int periodsperbuffer, periodtime, buffertime;
     snd_pcm_uframes_t buffsize, periodsize;

Code:
     snd_pcm_hw_params_get_periods(hwparams, &periodsperbuffer, 0);
     printf("Approximate periods per buffer is %d.\n", periodsperbuffer);

snd_pcm_hw_params_get_period_size(hwparams, &periodsize, 0);
     printf("Approximate period size is %d frames.\n", periodsize);

snd_pcm_hw_params_get_period_time(hwparams, &periodtime, 0);
     printf("Approximate period duration is %d useconds.\n", periodtime);

snd_pcm_hw_params_get_buffer_size(hwparams, &buffsize);
     printf("Buffer size is %d frames.\n", buffsize);

snd_pcm_hw_params_get_buffer_time(hwparams, &buffertime, 0);
     printf("Buffer time is %d useconds.\n", buffertime);

1) Default of release 4 (sound plays with distortion):

Approximate periods per buffer is 1024.
Approximate period size is 16 frames.
Approximate period duration is 362 useconds.
Buffer size is 16384 frames.
Buffer time is 1 useconds.

Buffer size and periods per buffer ratio is 16:1.

2) After insert only buffer size setting of release 3 (still distortions):

Approximate periods per buffer is 512.
Buffer size is 8192 frames.

Periods per buffer automatically decreases to 512 (ratio 16:1).

3) After remove buffer size setting and insert only periods per buffer of release 3 (slow emulation):

Approximate periods per buffer is 4.
Buffer size is 64 frames.
Buffer time is 1451 useconds.

Buffer size automatically decreases to 64 (ratio 16:1), buffer time increases.

4) Default of release 3 (sound plays fine):

Approximate periods per buffer is 4.
Approximate period size is 2048 frames.
Approximate period duration is 46438 useconds.

Buffer size and periods per buffer ratio is 2048:1, period duration increases.

5) If I set buffer size to 8192 frames and start to decrement periods per buffer from 512 to 256, 128, 64, 32, 16, distortion is still present and emulation speed increases, but when it reaches 8 (ratio 1024:1), speed is normal and distortion disappears.

- Periods per buffer = 16, emulation too fast:
Approximate periods per buffer is 16.
Approximate period size is 512 frames.
Approximate period duration is 11609 useconds.

- Periods per buffer = 8, everything is fine like preview 3, which uses periods = 4:
Approximate periods per buffer is 8.
Approximate period size is 1024 frames.
Approximate period duration is 23219 useconds.

6) If buffer size is set to 16384 frames (default), but I change periods per buffer from 1024 to 16 (ratio 1024:1), sound plays without distortion and with normal emulation speed.

Approximate periods per buffer is 16.
Approximate period size is 1024 frames.
Approximate period duration is 23219 useconds.

7) I changed attention to period size. Settings of buffer size and periods per buffer were removed and only a call to set period size was inserted, using 1024 frames and decreasing later. It's very difficult to distinguish sound quality, but distortions seems to appear when period size is minor than 735. This size gives a interesting period duration:

Approximate periods per buffer is 22.
Approximate period size is 735 frames.
Approximate period duration is 16666 useconds.

The call to set period size was changed to snd_pcm_hw_params_set_period_time_near() and I got similar results, but time based (fine when 16666us or more).
Maybe a call to set period size to 735 or more (around 1024), or to set period time to 16666 or more (around 20000us) would be a solution to everyone. Comments? What are the numbers used by your sound setup, Arbee?

Originally Posted By R. Belmont
That's the Intel HDA driver, right?

i honestly have no idea. when using default linux drivers, (not 3rd party, of which there aren't many), the drivers are installed transparently, kinda like in windows i guess.

i think that is the ident of my mobo chipset, and in this case, relevant to the "sound card", i could be wrong tho...

E
E
disturbedite, type the following in your terminal console:

cat /proc/asound/modules

The list of sound card numbers and respective modules will be printed.

Last edited by enik; 03/27/07 06:39 AM.
nice. thanks for that. the only thing listed is: 0 snd_intel8x0.

E
E
Thanks. Looking at modules dependencies of my kernel version, snd_intel8x0 is a AC97 chipset, not Intel HDA:

# modprobe --show-depends snd_intel8x0
insmod /lib/modules/2.6.17.13/kernel/sound/core/snd-page-alloc.ko
insmod /lib/modules/2.6.17.13/kernel/sound/soundcore.ko
insmod /lib/modules/2.6.17.13/kernel/sound/core/snd.ko
insmod /lib/modules/2.6.17.13/kernel/sound/core/snd-timer.ko
insmod /lib/modules/2.6.17.13/kernel/sound/core/snd-pcm.ko
insmod /lib/modules/2.6.17.13/kernel/sound/pci/ac97/snd-ac97-bus.ko
insmod /lib/modules/2.6.17.13/kernel/sound/pci/ac97/snd-ac97-codec.ko
insmod /lib/modules/2.6.17.13/kernel/sound/pci/snd-intel8x0.ko

The snd_ens1371 driver used by my SB16 PCI is a AC97 chipset, too:

# cat /proc/asound/modules
0 snd_ens1371
# modprobe --show-depends snd_ens1371
insmod /lib/modules/2.6.17.13/kernel/sound/core/snd-page-alloc.ko
insmod /lib/modules/2.6.17.13/kernel/sound/soundcore.ko
insmod /lib/modules/2.6.17.13/kernel/sound/core/snd.ko
insmod /lib/modules/2.6.17.13/kernel/sound/core/snd-timer.ko
insmod /lib/modules/2.6.17.13/kernel/sound/core/snd-pcm.ko
insmod /lib/modules/2.6.17.13/kernel/sound/pci/ac97/snd-ac97-bus.ko
insmod /lib/modules/2.6.17.13/kernel/sound/pci/ac97/snd-ac97-codec.ko
insmod /lib/modules/2.6.17.13/kernel/sound/core/seq/snd-seq-device.ko
insmod /lib/modules/2.6.17.13/kernel/sound/core/snd-rawmidi.ko
insmod /lib/modules/2.6.17.13/kernel/drivers/input/gameport/gameport.ko
insmod /lib/modules/2.6.17.13/kernel/sound/pci/snd-ens1371.ko

oh yeah. you're right, it is an ac97 chipset, i think. cuz my other winxp pc has an almost identical mobo and a slightly different chipset but it reads as an ac97 sound & network chip.

also, i don't know if it makes a difference or not, but i'm on kernel 2.6.20-13 on kubuntu 7.04 beta.

D
D
Anyone have any pointers to compiling on Ubuntu edgy?

It only has libgtk 2.0.

Can't figure out how to upgrade that without breaking everything else.

or if anyone has a deb done up already???

Later,
dabone

M
M
Originally Posted By dabone
Anyone have any pointers to compiling on Ubuntu edgy?

It only has libgtk 2.0.

Can't figure out how to upgrade that without breaking everything else.

Do you mean to say that Ubuntu's cohesiveness as a distribution is so tenuous that upgrading a single package could potentially break the system? That seems pretty terrible. Yikes. eek

R
Very Senior Member
OP Online Content
Very Senior Member
R
Also, I don't see how "just" having libgtk 2.0 is a problem - AFAIK (although the libgtk.org documentation is fuzzy on this point) I don't think I'm using any of the newer features yet, although PR5 definitely will (sorry, the canned messagebox class is way too useful).

D
D
Well, I got it to compile under ubuntu, I was just a idiot on how I needed to install the dev packages.

Later,
dabone

Last edited by dabone; 03/29/07 04:19 AM.
you didn't have to compile, unless you wanted to....
c falco has a thread on this very forum with ubuntu deb packages available all the way up to 0.113u3...

UPDATE: @ enik
just fyi, i looked at a program i have installed called "KDE HAL Device Manager" and my sound chipset is indeed listed as ac97. specifically: 82801DB/DBL/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-L/ICH4-M) AC'97 Audio Controller.

D
D
And just for fun I compiled it on a g3 imac (400mhz).

It runs, just very slowy.

(yeah, I was bored)

Later,
dabone

R
R
I created a package for this in Arch Linux if anyone is interested. I realize this isn't a full release, but it seems rather stable on my machine. Look for it in the Arch repository. http://aur.archlinux.org/

yesterday i reinstalled my os (kubuntu 7.04 i386) and i tried to compile nestopia again but i couldn't get it to compile this time, here is the konsole output:
make
Compiling source/linux/oss.cpp...
source/linux/oss.cpp:16:28: error: alsa/asoundlib.h: No such file or directory
source/linux/oss.cpp:38: error: expected initializer before é─˛*é─˘ token
source/linux/oss.cpp: In function é─˛void m1sdr_TimeCheck()é─˘:
source/linux/oss.cpp:73: error: é─˛snd_pcm_sframes_té─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:73: error: expected `;' before é─˛delayé─˘
source/linux/oss.cpp:75: error: é─˛pHandleé─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:82: error: é─˛pHandleé─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:82: error: é─˛delayé─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:82: error: é─˛snd_pcm_delayé─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:95: error: é─˛snd_pcm_writeié─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:96: error: é─˛snd_pcm_prepareé─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp: In function é─˛INT16 m1sdr_Init(int)é─˘:
source/linux/oss.cpp:152: error: é─˛snd_pcm_hw_params_té─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:152: error: é─˛hwparamsé─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:161: error: é─˛pHandleé─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:161: error: é─˛SND_PCM_STREAM_PLAYBACKé─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:161: error: é─˛snd_pcm_opené─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:162: error: é─˛snd_strerroré─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:167: error: é─˛snd_pcm_hw_params_mallocé─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:169: error: é─˛snd_strerroré─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:174: error: é─˛pHandleé─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:174: error: é─˛snd_pcm_hw_params_anyé─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:175: error: é─˛snd_strerroré─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:181: error: é─˛pHandleé─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:181: error: é─˛SND_PCM_ACCESS_RW_INTERLEAVEDé─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:181: error: é─˛snd_pcm_hw_params_set_accessé─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:182: error: é─˛snd_strerroré─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:187: error: é─˛pHandleé─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:187: error: é─˛SND_PCM_FORMAT_S16é─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:187: error: é─˛snd_pcm_hw_params_set_formaté─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:188: error: é─˛snd_strerroré─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:194: error: é─˛pHandleé─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:194: error: é─˛snd_pcm_hw_params_set_rate_nearé─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:195: error: é─˛snd_strerroré─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:200: error: é─˛pHandleé─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:200: error: é─˛snd_pcm_hw_params_set_channelsé─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:201: error: é─˛snd_strerroré─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:206: error: é─˛pHandleé─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:206: error: é─˛snd_pcm_hw_paramsé─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:207: error: é─˛snd_strerroré─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:208: error: é─˛snd_pcm_hw_params_freeé─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:212: error: é─˛snd_pcm_hw_params_freeé─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:214: error: é─˛pHandleé─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:214: error: é─˛snd_pcm_prepareé─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:215: error: é─˛snd_strerroré─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp: In function é─˛void m1sdr_Exit()é─˘:
source/linux/oss.cpp:282: error: é─˛pHandleé─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:282: error: é─˛snd_pcm_closeé─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp: In function é─˛INT16 m1sdr_IsThere()é─˘:
source/linux/oss.cpp:306: error: é─˛pHandleé─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:306: error: é─˛SND_PCM_STREAM_PLAYBACKé─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:306: error: é─˛snd_pcm_opené─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:313: error: é─˛pHandleé─˘ was not declared in this scope
source/linux/oss.cpp:313: error: é─˛snd_pcm_closeé─˘ was not declared in this scope
make: *** [objs/linux/oss.o] Error 1

is there some oss-dev package i'm missing? i looked but couldn't find any. (i have the libsdl1.2debian-all package installed).

R
Very Senior Member
OP Online Content
Very Senior Member
R
You're missing the alsa dev package actually (it might also be called alsa-lib-dev).

i couldn't find exactly what you mentioned in my repos w/ my package manager but i did install alsa-oss (1.0.12-1) and nestopia compiled. thanks for the pointer!

i found something that might be useful for future reference/development in relation to alsa. wine's alsa driver is in pretty bad shape (and theres a soc project to whip it into shape) but there was an informative article about the way alsa works in the new wine newsletter today. the second paragraph is the relevant one:
http://www.winehq.com/?issue=330

Last edited by disturbedite; 05/02/07 01:31 AM.
M
M
I updated the RPM package for Fedora. It is available in Dribble as usual:

http://dribble.org.uk/

Andrea.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Marty, R. Belmont 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (Pernod), 20 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums9
Topics9,102
Posts119,263
Members5,019
Most Online890
Jan 17th, 2020
Our Sponsor
These forums are sponsored by Superior Solitaire, an ad-free card game collection for macOS and iOS. Download it today!

Superior Solitaire
Forum hosted by www.retrogamesformac.com