Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#28307 04/01/07 12:21 AM
M
methyd Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Probably the wrong place but has anyone gotten the m1.dll to work in a c# .net project? I was trying to wrap the dll in a class to use in vb.net/c# but I keep getting weird memory errors. I'm not sure if the problem is an underlying error within m1 or with the .net marshaling. The error is pretty vague (Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.) and occurs in various places with each version. I'm not too savvy with c/c# so chances are I'm doing something wrong. I can post a sample project if needed.

0.7.7u4 - errors immediately after calling msnd_init
0.7.7 - errors just before/on the first m1snd_callback
0.7.1 - errors sometime after romloading would occur, regardless to returning 1/0 or modifying *txt

methyd #28308 04/01/07 12:29 AM
R
Very Senior Member
Online Content
Very Senior Member
R
I wrote a C# console app that successfully drives M1 a while ago, let me dig up the code and see if I can make it work with latest. If I get it going, I'll post the C# source.

Moderated by  R. Belmont 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
3 members (robcfg, Xolod, 1 invisible), 20 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums9
Topics9,070
Posts118,941
Members5,014
Most Online890
Jan 17th, 2020
Our Sponsor
These forums are sponsored by Superior Solitaire, an ad-free card game collection for macOS and iOS. Download it today!

Superior Solitaire
Forum hosted by www.retrogamesformac.com