Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
M
M
Rapidweaver currently has a lot of issues. Pixelmator is turned to complete mush by Leopard. Little Snitch requires a paid upgrade (to a beta of their product!!!) and I've noticed one or two issues with that.

I'm sure there's plenty, plenty more but on the whole most of it should bed down with updated releases fairly soon. Let's just hope we don't see much more of forcing to pay for the privilege like Little Snitch!

Umm I didnt have to pay a dime for the new beta of Little Snitch.
Just downloaded it from Macupdate along with the developers beta serial number..
No money left my hands here.

And yeah so far MAME OS X working fine..
Back on 117 over here so I can use my artwork...

M
M
Well, no, neither did I, but if I want to go properly to the latest version I'll have to pay the upgrade fee. In reality it's made me consider the fact that I don't really need it any more so it'll probably end up being deleted.

Anyway, that's way OT smile

C
C
Originally Posted By KBeazley
Btw.. Nice desktop, Cesco..

I found that wallpaper on this site:

http://www.nintendolife.com/wallpapers

K
K
Cesco: Ah, thanks for the link..

Well, I just got Leopard today.. will probably install soon..

D
D
Hmmm.... finally tested under Leopard. The only weird thing seems to be the Command-F shortcut for "Fullscreen" seems to be broken. For some reason, it's enabling visual effects (Command-E). Weird.... I'll have to look into that one, as menus and key bindings are all handled by Interface Builder.

-Dave

Just to provide another data point, I'm having that same issue with Command-F under Leopard.

Oh shouldve mentioned this I have the fullscreen issue as well!
Looks like its a confirmed hehe.

It happens in both .118, and the .117-1 release (I went back to that and MAME Library so I could use my neato artwork again hehe)..

Martin - gotcha now I see what you meant! guess i better be ready cause I think this current beta license expires next week already!

Last edited by Monotremata; 11/08/07 11:22 PM.
M
M
yes but some problems with the audit feature. before with osx10.4 it got some of the "good" roms, but not all. So not an entirely perfect feature to begin with, but a nice one. Now it's not working. So I'm using the favorites feature. which is just as good, but a pain in the ass. The OpenGL runs much better with osx than mac mame. Running Soul Edge and Kinst2 is actually possible and not skippy. Virtua fighter looks nice as well. Some over all copyness in the emulation, but time will fix those things. My question is, whens the next update of os x? I think it has the most promise. PLEASE KEEP WORKING ON IT! lol. How much do I have to pay, to get a better audit, a prog that doesn't quit all the time, quit when the rom doesn't load, etc etc... ???? $$$ ????

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Dave Dribin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
3 members (Luengo, Cpt. Pugwash, 1 invisible), 28 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums9
Topics8,943
Posts117,553
Members4,994
Most Online890
Jan 17th, 2020
Forum Host
These forums are hosted by www.retrogamesformac.com
Forum hosted by www.retrogamesformac.com