No, the delay is so you can change your mind and/or if you hit the wrong key by mistake.
Persons with no control and a standard US keyboard, please grab this overlay:http://rbelmont.mameworld.info/nst_input_test.zip
It goes on top of Release E.
1) Copy the stock nstcontrols copied to your .nestopia folder.
2) Run NEStopia in a command prompt window so you can see the output.
3) Load any NES game, start it up in windowed mode, click in the game window and press a few control keys (arrow keys and Esc would be ideal).
4) Assuming Esc doesn't respond to close the game, close the game window with the mouse and then close the main Nestopia window.
5) Post the output here. You should see a lot of lines like this:
key is down: sym 2c mod 0 vs sym 111 mod 0
And ideally some of these:
player 1 event: codeout 1
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by R. Belmont; 06/26/08 02:39 AM.