First of all many thanks to Richter for the new M1 build and also for Fuji for his new BridgeM1 build.
I have noticed the following things:
1) Would it be possible to add Final Lap R (as Speed Racer is also supported) and add a Namco System FL driver entry, if that makes sense?
2) What about a new entry for Namco Super System 22 games for
Air Combat 22
instead of Viva Nonno HLE Driver? M37710 for SS22 is supported in MAME, so maybe this is also possible in M1? Would reduce the number of games running with simulated code
3) Would changing 500GP and Time Crisis 2 into a Namco System 23 category make sense?
4) Jaleco Mega System32 games are listed in System32 (Sega)? Is that with intention?
5) Namco System12 games are listed under Namco System1 games? Is that with intention?
6) Namco System21 games are listed under Namco System2 games? Is that with intention?
At least so they all appear in BridgeM1.
Best wishes for the upcoming next version, whenever it gets released.