Froyo(2.2 or higher, I'm running gingerbread CM7)
This is not on the Market yet. I'll get around to it. I'm not selling it anyway, it would be just for the sake of convenience
I'll also put the source out fairly soon. It's still kind of a mess.
This is, overall, very CPU heavy. Don't expect to multitask. I'm going to recommend a phone thats pushing at least 800Mhz. I've tested down to 600 and things get very bad very quickly at that point.http://www.megaupload.com/?d=75DO2ZL8
This expects things to be in specific places for now. Set your rom path in the ini file.
You can put the roms wherever you want as long as you change the path in the ini file. It does a simple check of sets during init so the game list should only show roms that you actually have.
This is the ini I am using:
; m1.ini: sample configuration for M1
; where to find roms
; only 1 path valid/possible here
* Initializing at startup takes a little while, I dont think theres much I can do about it.
* 68000/SCSP games are very slow and may cause a force quit.
* There is no way to set sample rate yet, it is fixed at 44100
* It is set to skip songs at 5 minutes
* All songs will skip to next after 2 seconds of silence(except when they dont
* If you press Stop, you will have to reload the game if you want to continue listening to it. Use pause instead.
* Using Quit is not required but is recommended