Manually changing the IRQs and DMAs gets the Sound Blaster 16 working perfectly in Windows 95, (the Sound Blaster 1.5 hangs when playing sound).
IRQ's and DMA channels are currently hard coded of they have to be manually set for now.
- SC2000: Won't see the SB16 at all, (SB works ok)
It probably uses an unimplemented command. Look in the error log window to see.
Initially Windows did correctly identify the settings when I added new hardware, but I didn't have the Windows disc in and ended up with an illegal operation, but after rebooting, inserting the Windows 95 disc and setting up the driver to see it, Windows identified the new hardware (this time with the incorrect settings) and I was able to change these manually and get it to work.
As far as SC2000 goes, I don't recall seeing any unimplemented features in the error log, but I will look again real quick tonight maybe (football on tonight and takes major priority!)