Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Q
Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
Q
Well, then you're probably doing something which is more or less unsupported wink... JavaScript works nicely in the MiniWebBrowser as well, but there's no way to synchronize anything.

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work unless it's open. [Frank Zappa]

We're searching for QMC2 translators and support for existing translations. Interested? See here!
Very Senior Member
OP Offline
Very Senior Member
Understood...
I really think that is much better to launch another window totally customized with a lot of avaliable space for see the extra images.
I'll adapt my template to work in same screen then (rather to launch another window).
wink

"A user interface is like a joke. If you have to explain it, it's not that good."
Q
Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
Q
Well, the template idea has some restrictions and you have to live with that... it's not a GUI program in itself! But if you're capable of building Qt Designer UIs, dialogs could technically be created dynamically, i.e. for use from JavaScript. However, that's actually beyond the scope of notes-templates now smile.

We're searching for QMC2 translators and support for existing translations. Interested? See here!
Very Senior Member
OP Offline
Very Senior Member
Originally Posted By Shideravan

I'll adapt my template to work in same screen then (rather to launch another window).
wink

Ohh, unfortunatelly I can't frown
If the window.location is changed, QMC2 note editor don't work with macros anymore and plus, I can't send these paramethers as ?var1=$MACRO1$&var2=$MACRO2$ as I was doing with windows either frown

"A user interface is like a joke. If you have to explain it, it's not that good."
Q
Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
Q
I don't feel to check your template, however, mine does work fine with integrated settings, so you should orient your work on the example. I dunno what you're trying to do, but 'window.location' is probably not fully supported for local files...

Q
Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
Q
Also, the macros are exchanged with real data at the very first step, before the HTML data is even loaded into the web-view... so there are no more macros as soon as the data is displayed!

Very Senior Member
OP Offline
Very Senior Member
My template have a lot of things to process and exibit in same screen at same time. There's no solution than use different screen.
Btw, not all have a fast internet connection, then if user could show extra images only if click in button, will give a lot of speedy!

Q
Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
Q
Read back a few posts... if you really want to put your settings in a separate dialog you'd have to create a clean Designer UI file! I would have to add support for calling a UI dynamically though... but looking at the many settings my template has (just as many as yours) I don't see that problem, TBH.

qmc2 #82587 11/01/12 04:54 PM
ASH Offline
I agree with QMC2 having a separate window is defeating the object of the template.

Very Senior Member
OP Offline
Very Senior Member
For configuration it don't will show a separate window, it will be done with Qt designer...
Only for EXTRA images it will need a separate window, cos if user don't want to see them, he can just ignore wink
It don't make much sense in theory, just will when it be tested wink

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  qmc2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 22 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums9
Topics8,959
Posts117,757
Members4,994
Most Online890
Jan 17th, 2020
Forum Host
These forums are hosted by www.retrogamesformac.com
Forum hosted by www.retrogamesformac.com