Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
fsk Offline OP
OP Offline
F
One feature I miss from MAMEUI is the ability to organize your favorites into subfolders. You can create your own custom .ini file, load it, and then add favorites to it.

If possible, do this both for MAME favorites and for MESS software list favorites.

Also, the MESS software list favorites should be stored in their own file rather than burying them in qmc2.ini. This matters if I move to a new PC and want to easily copy over my favorites.

Q
Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
Q
First of all: QMC2 is not MAMEUI. Apart from that, the favorites management is something you'd find on the TODO list as "planned for improvements". When it's done, it'll be done for all emulator targets.

Regarding software list favorites in qmc2.ini... there are good reasons they are "buried in qmc2.ini". Mainly because there are relations to the device- & slot-setup you can use with them. But I should allow exporting/importing them.

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work unless it's open. [Frank Zappa]

We're searching for QMC2 translators and support for existing translations. Interested? See here!

Moderated by  qmc2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 47 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums9
Topics8,835
Posts116,218
Members4,921
Most Online890
Jan 17th, 2020