Genius Leader 5005X (Germany)
Genius Leader 6000SL (Germany)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rx5d0g

H
hap Offline
Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
H
Speaking of German romdumps, did anyone come accross a German version of Fidelity Chess Challenger? My dad used to own the VCC version, with German speech.

http://www.schach-computer.info/wiki/index.php/Fidelity_Chess_Challenger_Voice
reference MESS driver: http://mamedev.org/source/src/mess/drivers/fidelz80.c.html

L
Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
L
hap: if you find one of those, kevtris and I are very interested in a dump of the speech rom.

Afaict fidelity chess had 4 speech rom versions: english, german, french and 'other' (spanish perhaps?). we only have dumps of the english one.

LN

"When life gives you zombies... *CHA-CHIK!* ...you make zombie-ade!"
O
O
I have an ISA card with some EPROMs that need dumping. They're soldered directly onto the board, or I'd buy the tools to dump it myself. Who should I contact about getting it dumped? I'm located in the USA, in case international shipping is a problem.

The ISA card is a Music Quest MQX-32M, which contains two Z8 MCUs and at least two EPROMs. It is MPU-401 compatible, but has some extra features. I also have everything else that came with it, because I bought it (apparently) new in a very beaten-up shrink-wrapped box. grin

F
F
Hey, I'm back. I find myself In financial struggles, so I am unable to buy a retrode & supplies needed to make a V.Smile dumper. I am willing, however, if someone could pay shipping, to send out a V.Smile, a game, and a Buzz Time Home Trivia System with carts. If anyone is interested, tell me.

Last edited by FCLover; 01/24/14 01:35 AM.
D
D
Many dumped games are still listed as undumped in XML lists. Megadrive - "Go Net", "Road Rash" - Japan, and many more are in no-intro, and or the XML list already. There are also some missing games not listed as so. They are: Gameboy - "Chase HQ II" released as "Super Chase HQ". On the title screen, the "F-15 Strike Eagle" beta is "F-15 Strike Eagle II" it was released without the "II". Megadrive - Guardiana.net shows unreleased "Whizz", and "The Death and Return of Superman" - Europe. "Triple Score" is not documented, there is question if it is the same as "Mega Games I" or not. Some Samples are listed on the net: "Quackshot", "World of Illusion - Starring Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck", and "J League Pro Striker 2".

GBC "Pokémon Puzzle Challenge" is GB compatible, it is explained at tcrf.net

Dumped GG games: "Ronald McDonald in Magical World" and "Puzlow Kids" are the exact same ROMs as "Donald World", and "Puyo Puyo"; the title / language changes based on what region of GG is used to play them.

3 Acclaim GG games are dumped, they all match games listed as "World" region: "Robocop 3" - Japan, "NBA Jam TE" - Japan, and "NFL Quarterback Club 95", NFLQBC95 is the box name of "NFL QB Club" - Japan. I think "FIFA 95" - USA, may be the same way, with "FIFA International Soccer", they are both same year.

I
I
Originally Posted By Diet Go Go Fan
GBC "Pokémon Puzzle Challenge" is GB compatible, it is explained at tcrf.net
That was more like an easter egg, though.

LCD artwork scans and cleanups: https://mega.nz/#F!uFYSzK7S!U-lJon9jsqyoCX_3y7_KLA
R
R
There's an interesting offer at IndieGameStand. Pay more than average (currently $1.50) for Volt from Quantized Bit, and you can get their unfinished GBA game Overstorm.

https://indiegamestand.com/deal/checkout.php

I couldn't find much information about Overstorm. Here's what the developer says. (I assume they're not native English speakers.)

"Get our older, never released game for a Game Boy Advance. It can be easy played on any GBA emulator - in a fullscreen ! smile

It's a classic action platformer game with a great music and a smooth gameplay. This alpha-stage build contains 5 playable levels and awesome 256-colors graphics, and it was shown only once in 2003 on a Game Convention."

Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
Many dumped games are still listed as undumped in XML lists. Megadrive - "Go Net", "Road Rash" - Japan, and many more are in no-intro, and or the XML list already.

Added Go Net and Road Rash Jpn.
What are the "many more" listed as undumped and OTOH dumped?

Dumped GG games: "Ronald McDonald in Magical World" and "Puzlow Kids" are the exact same ROMs as "Donald World", and "Puyo Puyo"; the title / language changes based on what region of GG is used to play them.

3 Acclaim GG games are dumped, they all match games listed as "World" region: "Robocop 3" - Japan, "NBA Jam TE" - Japan, and "NFL Quarterback Club 95", NFLQBC95 is the box name of "NFL QB Club" - Japan. I think "FIFA 95" - USA, may be the same way, with "FIFA International Soccer", they are both same year.

sources / links for checksums of these dumps?

D
D
Like I said, the GG games are the same ROMs. The Acclaim sets are listed as "World" which should mean that all 3 regions use the same ROM. If the Japan versions have not been verified, a note should be made. The "Puzlow" and "Ronald" games change title when GG region is changed in emulator.

Megadrive ("International Superstar Soccer" - Brazil) may be the "DX" set in MESS. Some sets are listed in no-intro as being the same as another set: "Arnold Palmer", "Battle Squadron", "Faery Tale Adventure". I just saw "World of Illusion - Sample" listed as "Beta", I think "Dynamite Heady - Sample" is the same way, CRC is 5c25e934. These are in no-intro: "Jewel Master - 1.0" CRC 2cf6926c. "Galaxy Force II" - 1.0" CRC cae883c5.
"Beavis and Butthead - Europe" CRC c7b6435e.

Page 126 of 152 1 2 124 125 126 127 128 151 152

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
5 members (John IV, R. Belmont, Vas Crabb, Duke, AJR), 59 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums9
Topics8,834
Posts116,214
Members4,921
Most Online890
Jan 17th, 2020