Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 50 of 116 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 115 116
Q
Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
Q
The "right pane" shown on your screen shot is a browser window that supports "zooming" (QWebView / QtWebKit), the "left pane" is a standard Qt widget (a QTreeWidget) which uses the application font given. So if you want to make that larger you'd have to change the app font.

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work unless it's open. [Frank Zappa]
Q
Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
Q
And note that the browser's font and its "base size" (zoom = 100%) is set from the application font.

Q
Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
Q
Also, it's basically possible to zoom/scale a "normal" QWidget's contents as well (see here for example), but that would mean to always use derived widget classes in order to overwrite their paintEvent()'s (and wheelEvent()'s). I don't think that's worth the hassle since setting the GUI font has (nearly) the same effect.

Originally Posted By qmc2
The "right pane" shown on your screen shot is a browser window that supports "zooming" (QWebView / QtWebKit), the "left pane" is a standard Qt widget (a QTreeWidget) which uses the application font given. So if you want to make that larger you'd have to change the app font.

Wow! I'm not sure how I missed that.

That's some awesome customization right there. Thank You!

Very Senior Member
OP Offline
Very Senior Member
Even when "Show device sets" and "Show BIOS set" are unchecked, they are loaded in list if has been using a custom .ini category.

Could be possible to add a feature to not show the BIOS and Devices sets in machine list if user uncheck these options?

Thanks, René!

Q
Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
Q
What "custom .ini category"? And they shouldn't be shown in any list, only when you search for them.

Very Senior Member
OP Offline
Very Senior Member
Aren't they?
There any kind of "error" of .ini?
Well, I will test with others category .ini then and see if are a error and if the the behavior are happening to others .ini too and about reproducibility or if are errors in my own .ini file.

Last edited by Shideravan; 04/19/14 02:56 PM. Reason: Not necessary to send you my own .ini file, since the error happens when using ASH category too. I'll do a better report.

"A user interface is like a joke. If you have to explain it, it's not that good."
Q
Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
Q
Well, I just tried it, and it works fine for me. With and without category.ini from QMC2.

EDIT: I'd be surprised if a "syntax error" in category.ini would cause it to not work, but as the parser assumes clean syntax, behavior is undefined otherwise.

Last edited by qmc2; 04/19/14 02:59 PM.

Very Senior Member
OP Offline
Very Senior Member
Well,"show device set" and "show BIOS set" unchecked, but they appear when using a category (ASH category in example)

QMC2 0.43 SVN r5806

EDIT: forget to mention. I already cleanup ALL the emulator caches after uncheck and replace the .ini and reboot the aplication after it.

Last edited by Shideravan; 04/19/14 03:16 PM.
Q
Very Senior Member
Very Senior Member
Q
OK, I can reproduce this for the "full-detail" list when ROM state filtering is deactivated (that's where it goes wrong somehow, but it has nothing to do with category.ini).

Will check and try fixing... thanks for the report!

Page 50 of 116 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 115 116

Moderated by  qmc2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
3 members (Golden Child, Pernod, Dorando), 18 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums9
Topics9,099
Posts119,227
Members5,019
Most Online890
Jan 17th, 2020
Our Sponsor
These forums are sponsored by Superior Solitaire, an ad-free card game collection for macOS and iOS. Download it today!

Superior Solitaire
Forum hosted by www.retrogamesformac.com