Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 352 of 352 1 2 350 351 352
Re: TMS-09xx/1xxx thread (was New Dumps) [Re: DarthMarino] #117048 03/17/20 03:38 AM
R
Rik Offline
R
Originally Posted by DarthMarino
I don't think there's anything I will change on Crab Grab since it doesn't really have a background image to clean-up or rework. I'm pretty happy with everything on my drive. Someone requested a unit-only with black background view for the Table Top units, so I will be adding those soon, that's likely it for any major changes.

Should the little ovals around the Game A/Game B buttons be silver on the 'white version'? I can't tell if that would be the chromed plastic, or if that is part of the (I assume) aluminum sticker with the printing on it...

Just being nit-picky! Never seen these in person. smile

Re: TMS-09xx/1xxx thread (was New Dumps) [Re: Rik] #117049 03/17/20 11:04 AM
D
DarthMarino Online Content
Online Content
D
Originally Posted by Rik
Originally Posted by DarthMarino
I don't think there's anything I will change on Crab Grab since it doesn't really have a background image to clean-up or rework. I'm pretty happy with everything on my drive. Someone requested a unit-only with black background view for the Table Top units, so I will be adding those soon, that's likely it for any major changes.

Should the little ovals around the Game A/Game B buttons be silver on the 'white version'? I can't tell if that would be the chromed plastic, or if that is part of the (I assume) aluminum sticker with the printing on it...

Just being nit-picky! Never seen these in person. smile

Not nitpicking at all. I checked and they are indeed white. Good call! I have updated it.

Game & Watch Artwork

Page 352 of 352 1 2 350 351 352

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (R. Belmont), 36 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums9
Topics8,762
Posts115,156
Members4,888
Most Online890
Jan 17th, 2020