Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: QMC2 Invalid Configuration [Re: MusicLovr] #116427 11/14/19 02:40 PM
RColtrane Offline
Originally Posted by MusicLovr
Ah - a MAME error, caused by QMC2. I can confirm this. It seems MAME no longer supports the old artwork -use and -nouse_whateverartwork commands. It still does support -[no]artwork_crop / -[no]artcrop,

So, must have all artworks enabled, in QMC2, and turn off artwork with MAME video options, for individual machines, or no (or incorrect) artwork paths to turn off for all machines.

Perhaps you could register this problem on the bug tracker. It might help to make it evident to more users...

Thank you very much MusicLovr, now my QMC2 is working again with the latest MAME version!

Re: QMC2 Invalid Configuration [Re: RColtrane] #116444 11/17/19 12:43 AM
MusicLovr Offline
Originally Posted by RColtrane
Originally Posted by MusicLovr
Ah - a MAME error, caused by QMC2. I can confirm this. It seems MAME no longer supports the old artwork -use and -nouse_whateverartwork commands. It still does support -[no]artwork_crop / -[no]artcrop,

So, must have all artworks enabled, in QMC2, and turn off artwork with MAME video options, for individual machines, or no (or incorrect) artwork paths to turn off for all machines.

Perhaps you could register this problem on the bug tracker. It might help to make it evident to more users...

Thank you very much MusicLovr, now my QMC2 is working again with the latest MAME version!

The thanks go to Jer (the OP) for correctly diagnosing his own problem smile

Last edited by MusicLovr; 11/17/19 12:44 AM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  qmc2 

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Dorando, AJR, algrun, 1 invisible), 163 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums9
Topics8,721
Posts114,622
Members4,873
Most Online510
Aug 26th, 2019