Originally Posted By remax
http://tracker.batcom-it.net/view.php?id=119

By the way, launching QMC2 Arcade from QMC2 Mame shows an empty list, whereas it's ok when launched directly.

A mistake on my side ?

Most likely. Works perfectly here, and I'm not sure what you did. What's set as "configuration path" in the Arcade Setup dialog? Does it match QMC2's configuration path?

The actual file that it's trying to load is logged to the "console". You should see an obvious difference when launched through QMC2 or directly when your setup is wrong (for whatever reason). An empty list most likely means that it simply can't find the machine list cache file (or its filtered pendant).

I also can't reproduce your reported issue.

Originally Posted By remax
Video are not auto launched under QMC2 arcade although the "auto play" option is set to "60s"... not implemented ?

Auto-play works fine here, also tested successfully on Windows, so I have no idea what could be causing this for you. Are you using the official VC++ builds (*)? And which theme are you using?

(*) Note that MinGW builds will not support QML video at all, unless you build/deploy qt-mobility for it. Trying to start QMC2 Arcade with "-video on" in this case would already fail loading the required QML imports, though.

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work unless it's open. [Frank Zappa]