Finally got the interrupts working on the Force CPU-30 through two rather new devices, the DUSCC and FGA ASIC, the biggest problem was due to I didn't understand the representation of interrupts in the 68k core and how the iack cycle worked in MAME. I am closer to understanding that now... I think.
So next step I will clean up the code, add all the interrupt sources and see where we are. I switched back from VxWorks to VMEPROM since it is the in house RTOS but that will be selectable by a port setting jumper. Also VxWorks imediatelly want to mount/boot a disk so I need to add the controller to get past that. It is possible that VxWorks requires some software on the hard disk also.