Hey all,

This is severly OT, but I'm finally the legal owner of a real board with real ROM's. (Previously it's only been legal ROM's through things like the X-arcade packs, etc.)

Anyway, at the Kansas City arcade auction (www.unitedamusement.com - currently hosed - these guys, God love-em, are stuck in 1982 I think...), I dropped $25 US on Konami's Jail Break. (http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=J&game_id=8221) It was an "original" conversion cab in decent condition, but the screen looked all blurry and faint. And, was the 2nd to last video for sale that day, so there were only a few people left.

Took it home, and cleaned off 21 years of smoke grime (nasty, nasty, nasty) and turns out, the monitor's nearly perfect (slight burnin of whatever the previous game was that isn't noticeable when turned on).

Put a little 3-in-1 oil on the original leaf joystick and went-to-town! I know Jail Break wasn't a game many people played, but I liked it back in the day.

Anyway, the wife hasn't killed me yet (it's been a week), so I just had to share my joy...