Well... I thought it was a pretty good show. I'm not so interested in the iTV for the many reasons already mentioned. Essentially all I wanted was an Apple branded Tivo. I can see the iTV being kinda of fun and it has its uses, just not for me at this time.

Now the iPhone on the other hand... I've already ordered one. I've been waiting to replace my 3G iPod with a widescreen iPod that could play TV shows and movies at a decent resolution... check! And I've also been waiting two years for a new phone that got me all excited again... check! And the fact that the two items are the same... well, for me, that's just icing on the cake.

It still might not be the perfect smartphone/iPod/mobile internet device... but it looks FAR better than anything else that is currently available IMHO.

And yes, it's expensive... but if I remember correctly this very board attacked Apple vehemently when they first announced that iPod at its then very high price... and that seemed to work out pretty well for them. wink

So... how long until there is a version of MAME for the iPhone? wink