Now, enough with this off-topic fluff, more cool stuff from J_D plz *munches popcorn*
Okay, here's one: I have games much more reliably detecting the fact that an EEPROM device is hooked up on the PIF, and I've also got Memory Paks formatting properly so you can save things, but only while MESS is on.
I'm in the process of making MESS just write out a .srm and .epr file for all of the games that you run, even ones that have neither. This is where you softlist guys come in - I need someone to conjure me up a softlist that has flags for:
- Whether the game has SRAM on the cart or not
- Whether the game has no EEPROM, 4kbits EEPROM, or 16kbits EEPROM
- Whether the game has an RTC chip on the cart or not
- Whether the game is CIC-6101, CIC-6102, CIC-6103, CIC-6105, or CIC-6106 on the cart
- Whether the game supports the Transfer Pak or not
- Whether the game supports the Rumble Pak or not
- Whether the game supports the Microphone or not
Thanks, and if you could have it done by this evening, that'd be greeeeeeeat. Yeeeeeeah.