Seeing a driver come to life is very exciting, thanks for the experience!
This disk image contains some test cases for the PCD driverhttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55419307/Siemens%20PC-D/PCD_TEST.TD0
I've filmed the PCD's responses to a few commands:
- The "Test End" beep is shorter on real hardware
- The disk boots into positive video mode (black on white)
- "klickon" does not switch on the key click in the emulation
- Reversi shows the graphics, but cannot be exited by Ctrl-C (looks like the Ctrl-key isn't mapped)
- The keyboard should be German (Qwertz), but is Qwerty
- "positiv" doesn't work
- The beeps while running the "simmy" game are too long
- The right shift key isn't mapped
- HDINIT and FDISK detect a harddisk (I've used 615-4-17 for a NEC D5126), but don't work on it.