- The "Test End" beep is shorter on real hardware
It seems to play the beep until it loads a boot sector. If you boot your pcd from floppies, does it last longer?
- The disk boots into positive video mode (black on white)
The reverse video program writes a command to the 8741. It could be just done at a high level but it's more important IMO for the 8741 to work for mouse emulation.
- "klickon" does not switch on the key click in the emulation
Key click isn't connected. I haven't tried to make it work yet. Probably just an output on port 1.
- Reversi shows the graphics, but cannot be exited by Ctrl-C (looks like the Ctrl-key isn't mapped)
Ctrl is scan code 0. I'm not sure which row it's connected to (it really doesn't matter that much, it would just be good to get it right though).
- The keyboard should be German (Qwertz), but is Qwerty
Z is mapped to mame key Z so it should depend on how your host keyboard is set up or it can be changed in the menu. It would be a bad idea and very confusing to force Z to Y for everyone.
- The beeps while running the "simmy" game are too long
Not sure. Maybe the clock is wrong or the frame rate? (it's set to 50Hz but I think your manual translation said 66Hz?)
- The right shift key isn't mapped
Not sure which scan code. Maybe the same as left shift?
- HDINIT and FDISK detect a harddisk (I've used 615-4-17 for a NEC D5126), but don't work on it.
The work done on this is mostly untested yet.