Reading about things like this, where some random unknown hardware is documented, picked apart, and gradually emulated, is one of my favorite things about following MAME/MESS through the years. Plus, this device seems to have some interesting (and semi-unique) aspects. So keep up the good work, I'll watch with interest.

OTOH, the little I saw when looking this up suggests that you'd have better luck hoping to randomly come across the scrapped server hardware or discs somehow (which seems unlikely, but we've seen stranger things), as it looks like it was some sort of custom UNIX backend and it streamed the data continuously in a way that probably won't have been captured in any way by a user, since the bandwidth was around 20kbps(?) it was most likely just RF on some normally unused band. It seems like there wasn't much in terms of upstream communication either, other than basic "triggering" events...but it's confusing, the more I read. Was there a similar service that they offered (with these features) that was accessible with a web browser? I'm seeing screenshots of things that I wouldn't think this would be capable of, referring to the Videoway service. But...if subscriber computers were able to be involved somehow, perhaps being able to find strewn remnants of information you can reconstruct might be more likely.